ੈ✩‧₊𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟓:

(𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐞𝐭!)

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚.

@ 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐑.
𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘋𝘈𝘠, 6:00 𝘗𝘔
ᥡ/ᥒ ᥣ/ᥒ's | ⍴᥆᥎:

✎ᝰ𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 at the Karaoke Bar, finding a parking spot before parking. You turned off your car, putting your keys, and your phone into your purse.

You grabbed some lipgloss from out of your purse, putting some on your lips. You put it back in your purse, opening your car door, stepping out.

"Okay..." You whispered to yourself, fixing your skirt. You began to walk towards the Karaoke Bar, admiring the outside of the building.

"Wow, this is beautiful." You whispered to yourself again, walking up to the buildings doors. As soon as you walked in, you spotted Uraraka, and everyone else immediately.

Uraraka ran over to you.

"Hi, Y/n! You look amazingg!" She grabbed your hands softly, admiring your outfit.

"Thank you, Uraraka, so do you." You smiled at her.

"Everyone's over there, c'mon!" She released your hands before waving her hand, signaling you to follow her.

You followed behind her, looking around. You both walked up to the rest who were talking to each other.

"You guys, Y/n arrived!" Uraraka squealed excitedly.

"Hey, Y/n!" They all yelled happily, except for Bakugou who was admiring your outfit from a distance as he sat by himself.

Todoroki, and Momo didn't speak to you, they continued to speak to eachother.

"You look beautiful, Y/n." Denki added, looking you up, and down. "I know right! She always looks super pretty." Kirishima also added.

"Thank you..." You smiled. You glanced over at Bakugou who was still eyeing you down from afar.

His eyes flickered up at yours, meeting your gaze. He waved his hand signaling for you to come over by him.

"Uhm... i'll be back you guys." You spoke as you nodded your head at Bakugou. "Alright, we're gonna be singing soon!" Uraraka smiled, sitting next to Midoriya.

"Okay!" You whispered, starting to walk away. As you walked away, you caught Todoroki's gaze. He looked away, his whole mood changing.

You chose to ignore it. You looked back at Bakugou who was standing up with a small grin on his face.

"You look beautiful as always, Y/n..." Bakugou leaned closer to you as he spoke lowly, smiling at you before leaning back.

"Thank you. You look..." You cleared your throat slightly before speaking again. "Handsome." You spoke softly, smiling back.