four. lazy day

VALERIE HAD FALLEN ASLEEP WHILE WATCHING SHAMELESS, HER FAVORITE SHOW, AND WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING TO THE SOUND OF HER PHONE BEEPING.

she reached over to grab her phone off her nightstand, and saw she had 3 new texts.

VALS IPHONE

imessage

kenz🥺🕺
VALVALVAL WANNA
COME OVER TODAY???
MADDIE N MY MOM R
BOTH OUT AND IM SO
FUCKING BORED   

kenz🥺🕺
valerie why
the fuck aren't
you answering
i'm bored as fucking
fuck for fucks sake oml

kenz🥺🕺
i'm getting pretty
fucking impatient
you simp. now answer
me when you fucking
see these texts i'm bored.

val 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩‼️
miss girl-
i was SLEEPING
jesus fucking christ.

kenz🥺🕺
FUCKING FINALLY.
it's 10am you should
have been up by now val

val👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩‼️
okay mom
but yeah i'll come over
can we watch shameless????

val🥺🕺
ugh sure
be here in 5???

val👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩‼️
i hate being ur neighbor
but you got it angel ;)

IN REAL LIFE

"hey!" kenzie greeted valerie as she opened the front door, valerie stepped inside and took off her sneakers, before reaching out to hug the girl.

"morning." she grumbled, she was still half asleep while kenzie hugged her back, and the younger girl chuckled.

"you good, hon?" kenzie laughed, and valerie rolled her eyes.

"no, i'm tired." val yawned, and kenzie rubbed her back soothingly.

"cmon, let's go watch." kenzie said, and pulled away from valerie, but grabbed her hand and dragged her to her bedroom.

A COUPLE HOURS LATER VALERIE WOKE UP AGAIN, REALIZING SHE HAD FALLEN ASLEEP ON KENZIES BED. 

"mm," she yawned, and kenzie rubbed her shoulder, she had fallen asleep in kenzies arms, "hi."

"morning, sleepy. how are ya?" kenzie asked, and kissed valeries forehead as she played with her hair.

"i'm tired." valerie responded with, and cuddled into kenzie's side even more than she already was.

"babe, it's twelve," kenzie laughed lightly, "cmon, let's go make you some breakfast."

"mkay." valerie sighed, and sat up, intertwining her fingers with the other girls, and getting out of bed.

"what do you wanna make?" kenzie asked when the girls got into the kitchen.

"hmm," valerie thought, "avocado toast?"

"sounds good," kenzie laughed, and opened the fridge to grab bread and an avocado, "wanna put on a show while i cook?"

"sure." valerie smiled, and opened netflix, resuming the episode of shameless they had been watching.

"here you go, m'lady," kenzie smiled as she walked over to the couch val was sitting on, "your breakfast is served."

"wanna be my valentine?" valerie randomly asked, and kenzie shook her head no, "ugh. i tried. thanks for my toast, angel."

A FEW HOURS LATER MADDIE AND MELISSA CAME HOME AND SAW VALERIE AND MACKENZIE ASLEEP, CUDDLED UP ON THE COUCH.

"so cute." melissa whispered to maddie, who was grinning at the sight.

"the cutest." maddie whispered, grinning as she pulled out her phone to take a picture.

MADS IPHONE

twitter

maddieziegler 56s
i'm #teamvenzie
💬300 ♻️1k ❤️3.k

GRACIE SPEAKS!
SORRY THIS IS SO
SHORT AND SHITTY

anyways thanks to -LESBlAN-
for coming up with val and kenzie's
ship name fav reader asf 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

i'm gonna try to update
more frequently!! i've been
having a weird mental health
month and i also just moved so
i've been kind of busy but i'm going
to try to make more time for writing 🌜🤝🌛

THANKS FOR READING ASF LY ALL