10. You're Such A Sword Of Justice

QUICC NOTE: i'm youtube trash bc my parents said no instagram, snapchat, tiktok, twitter, or facebook so this chapter is gonna be a lot of cody ko references. it sort of fits plus i wrote this like all at once and it's not like,,,, horrible? i hope? idk but uh rip ig.

ALSO,,,,,,, HELLA SEXUAL TENSION AT THE END (nothing physical, just bad flirting)

n e ways have fun reading :)

~~➼➼➼~~

Hikaru stumbled into the hotel lobby, his shoulders aching like hell. Chasing Hawks had taken far more energy than Hikaru had anticipated, and he couldn't even get close to the pro hero. Hawks had just been humoring him; letting Hikaru get close enough for him to just barely be able to brush the blond with his fingertips, and then distancing himself again with a single flap of his wings.

It was the most Hikaru swore he'd ever flown in his life.

Dragging himself into the empty elevator, he pressed for his room floor weekly. He fell asleep on his feet for a few seconds, snapping awake and catching himself just as he was about to faceplant. When the elevator dinged and the doors slid open, Hikaru literally wormed his way down the hall.

Room 403... room 403... room 403... room 403... he chanted to himself, and then (unsurprisingly) passed 403 by like 8 rooms.

Noticing this, Hikaru cursed loudly. "I am going to KILL somebody." he said out loud, and then quickly ducked down and glanced around to make sure that no one had heard him.

He slapped the door in the place that the room card would do the little "kajhdf BEEP *green light* kCHACKCK" thing, in which then it clicked open. Hikaru stared at the lock for a good 15 seconds, questioning the the security of this hotel, before deciding he didn't care and that all he really needed was a hot shower.

Who knows? Maybe if someone broke in, they'd be in awe of his gorgeous face and the knife would miss so badly it would land in their own ass.

Cracking open the door, Hikaru was just expecting a normal hotel room at 10:30 pm. You know, dark, empty, quiet, and decently clean. Having lived here already for a week, he had enough faith in room service to know that they would at least have cleaned out the pile of pop tart wrappers out of the corner, as well as sweeped around in the bathroom to clean out the dried glob of conditioner he had accidentally squeezed out onto the floor.

He hoped they knew it was conditioner.

Sadly, Hikaru did not see what he expected. Instead, he was met with a room that was much too glammed up than a hotel room should've been. And instead of being empty, he was met with the sight of a guy with six fuckin arms, a goddamn b i r b, a literal boulder head, CVS Takami Suoh, Andrea Ivanova 2.0, and then finally, a normal looking guy sitting with them.

Wait, was that a tail?

Haha, well, scratch that last part. This bitch was half vermilingua 😪.

If that wasn't enough, they were all painting each other's nails a gorgeous shade of pee yellow while Jujutsu Kaisen was playing on the TV.

Well, at least they had taste. Hikaru respected that.

"Sorry, but who are you?"

Hikaru finally focused back at the odd group when they spoke, and then using his kinda dead brain to figure out what they were asking, came to the conclusion one of those people was actually living in room 403 too. Internally gasping and holding back the urge to scream "and they were roommates", Hikaru managed to answer.

"Oh, this is also my hotel room. Guess you're kinda stuck with me for a while, ahaha."

"..."

"Shit that wasn't the question— uH i'M juSt kiNdA soMe rAndOm guY tAkiNg a vAcaTioN herE?"