4. Cupcakes, Sandals, And Renegade

third pov

next day (friday)

"Guys! Let's meet up after school to discuss Hikaru!" Mina yelled from the podium at the front of the classroom.

"My father wants me to train with him after school today, so I'll be there with you guys." Todoroki said in his usual monotone voice, confusing everyone that heard him.

"Alas, I cannot join you , for I am sparkling (✨) too brightly!" Aoyama posed dramatically as the rest of the class sweat dropped.

What does sparkling have to do with meeting up with us? they all thought.

"I can't come either, Toru and I are going to the movies this afternoon." Ojiro said.

"Yeah, sorry Mina!" Toru said as she scratched the back of her neck (or at least that's what they thought she did).

"It's fine. Anyone else who doesn't want to come?" Mina asked.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to attend." Shoji stated.

"Yeah same, I was gonna go check out the new sweet shop today too." said Sato sheepishly. Mina nodded curtly and turned her attention back to the rest of the class.

"Koda does not with to come either. Large crowds scare him." Tokoyami translated. "I also scheduled trying to summon a demon this afternoon, so i am afraid I, too, am unable to join you all."

"I reserve my weekends to study. I strongly advise that you all do the same!" exclaimed Iida, doing his hand chopping motions ✋ 👋 ✋

Momo and Jirou also made their excuses. Something about going to the cafe after school?

"Ok, so the Bakusquad, Izusquad, and Shinso!" Mina summarized.

The said people all nodded their heads.

"Get back in your seat." grumbled Aizawa as he emerged from his sleeping bag. Mina scurried back to her dest, and their school day continued on as normal.

After everyone was dismissed and filing out of the classroom, Mina clapped her hands sharply.

"We'll meet up in half an hour at the Hero Cafe downtown!" she announced. Not caring enough to argue, the rest of the just agreed.

Half an hour later, everyone was gathered at the cafe with their food, ready to brainstorm. Almost an hour later, the teenagers had strayed so off topic that they completely forgot about Hikaru. Even Bakugo was arguing with them animately, seemingly over "meeting" the famous model.

"All Might is the number one hero! So obviously he's the thiccest, too!"

"Yeah, you think he does all those Detroit smashes for nothing?"

"I bet the clap of his asscheeks could make their own tornado!"

"Hey, Bakugo, if you're gonna be the next number one hero, you gotta surpass All Might's thiccness too!"

"FUCKING WATCH ME, DUNCE FACE! I'LL BE THE THICCEST HUMAN ALIVE! AND STOP LAUGHING, SHITTY DEKU! YOU TOO, EYEBAGS! I'LL BLAST YOUR FACE OFF, SO WIPE THAT DAMN SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE BEFORE YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING MOUTH ANYMORE, HALF N HALF BASTARD!"

Overall, the classmates were having a great time. Only once did they have to dump a bottle of water on Bakugo to put out his explosions.

Yeah, a great time.

That is, until the cafe door slammed open, crashing against the wall, successfully freezing everyone that was in the cafe. Thankfully, it was really just the 1-A students and three other people.