●○●Chapter 6-The Runaway~○●○

WARNING. THIS WILL INCLUDE SACRIFICES AND SAD MOMENTS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THOSE, PLEASE STOP READING THIS BOOK. THANK YOU

I started to run. I need to go back. No. I need to find them. Damn you Hisoka. I've been tricked. Something was holding me back. Ugh! His bunggiegum..

"I'm not done with you. Killua" as Hisoka laughs crazy.

"Our fight just got started"

"Killua... I got to say, you did get stronger. But not strong enough!" Hisoka uses his bunggiegum and wrap Killua around as Killua uses his sharp hands to cut it off. The white hair adult ran towards Hisoka and tried to get his heart. But Hisoka was too fast that he moved away.

Killua noticed that his old plan will work "distract him till he gets tired, when he is tired, kill him."

Killua runs around and "tries to escape" As Hisoka tries to capture Killua. It was hard since Killua has more energy than Hisoka.

It appears that Hisoka has a lot of energy so he won't give up that easily. Killua thinks that You and the rest are going to the airport right? no? Either (Y/n) is going to York New City or somewhere else. If Killua is thinking the same thing.... He would go somewhere else. It was obvious that (Y/n) can't go to York New City since she knows that Killua will kidnap her the same area she was at.

Killua finally got tired of playing with Hisoka so he uses

GodSpeed.

"Hisoka... Gotta any last words?" Killua asked

"...... Tell (Y/n)... That I love her like a sister... I'm pretty sure you won't though. You are not going to see her." He said

"Okay. I will find her. Did you know that I actually have a tracker on her? I knew she will escape."

That was the last thing that Hisoka ever heard and saw the darkness to hell.

(Y/n) Perspective

I never know that Gon can drive. I mean, He does work for Killua

"Sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Kurapika. I'm Killua's old friend. Now, I'm his enemy. His goal is to kill me, Gon, and your brother. By now, your brother died. I'm sorry about your loss." He said sadly.

"Never liked him as a brother but thank you." You didn't care.

"......I'm Leorio. I'm a doctor. I'm here so I can get more money. But seriously, you are in extreme danger. All of Killua's girlfriend always dies when they plan to escape. That's because we never help. So right now, here, we are going to help you. You won't die like the others. Gon just hate when all the girls die and have to clean up." He looked away from you.

"Yeah. I just hate when Killua kills them. I could have helped. But I'm not strong enough. I bought Kurapika and Leorio to help you. I can't do it alone. I want to help someone escape him. Even if I get killed by a traitor. I don't want to be useless anymore!" Gon yelled

".... So where are we going? Are you guys taking me to York New City? Or a different home?" You asked.

"...... (Y/n).... You have a tracker on your neck. " Kurapika stated.

"Wha- how?! Huh?! Why didn't I know about it? ... When?" You freaked out.

"It's when I hit you with a bat. Sorry about that. It was Killua's orders.