●○●Chapter 4-Love me more~○●○

Geez! Since when I got views here? Interesting. Thank you!!! You peeps are the best

Killua's Pov

It's been weeks she hasn't been talking. I miss her smoothing voice each day I say

"Please Talk to me, My queen."

But... She always looks in a different direction. It makes me mad and I slap her in her face. She makes me angry for not listening to what I am saying. I always try to be nice but all I get is some attitude. So she gets what she gets. No buts...... Every time I slap her I feel all the guilty come to me fast and hug her and apologize to her a thousand times. I even try to give her food. She doesn't want to eat. I give her water. She doesn't drink it even when I ask her to go to the restroom she doesn't go. I mean the last part wasn't true but the rest is.

I woke up early than (Y/n). I look where the direction she's at.

She is so adorable.

I started to play with her hair. Her hair is like a Butterfly sulk that is extremely soft. I wanna smell her hair... So I did. Her smell is (Favorite scent). I'm going to tell you the truth. It smells wonderful. If my favorite angel loves it then I love it as well. I stop playing with her hair and she got mad.

"Good morning princess. How are you feeling?" I said as I didn't do anything to her.

"Pet me more see" She whined.

"Aw. I wish I could but we have to start the day. You don't wanna miss breakfast." I said happily.

She finally talks to me. Thank you. I can finally hear her perfect voice. The way she sounds makes me want to love her more. It's been 2 months since she hasn't talked to me and I'm glad she does. I don't want my angel to don't want to talk to me.
Then it will be like my old

D̵̢̨͚͍͈͓̺̮͖̒͒̇̉͗̔̆̑̚͜ͅe̵̘̥̫͖͓̒́̈́͒a̸̤̋̋͌̋̅̈́͋̃͒͒̂̕ḓ̶̩̝̌̓̂̅͐̈́͋̍̾͒͊͝͠

girlfriend was talking to me.

"Hmm...... Pet me more... It feels good." She said.

"Aw. So you do love me." I said

"In your dreams," she said

"Oh? Really? I guess I should stop touching you." I smirk

"....... Fine, I don't need that. It wasn't worth it anyway." She said.

I giggle a little and said

"You forgive me, princess?"

".... No! I mean why the fu-" I put a pillow on her face. We wouldn't like the Author advising that, shall we?

{Author: This is why I love you Killua. I'm gonna give you a chocolate cake as a reward.

Killua: hehe

(Y/n): yeah just let me die by suffocation.

Author: then, that would be the end of the story. Oh, no-no-no. We are not done yet~

(Y/n): you guys are like animals!!!}

I let go of the pillow as (Y/n) hold it and throw it across the room as I saw that, her eyebrows were down and I didn't see her smile. Her teeth were shown as the eyes were gorgeous.

"Are you kidding me! I can't believe you tried to kill me I should do something bad at you m.y.e I sh....... Or j........."

I didn't pay attention to her talking. What I paid attention to is the sphere going around as her movement going around places trying to think what is she going to do with me. I have to admit. I found the most beautiful woman I ever saw.

"Let's go get some breakfast sweetheart,❤" I said as I stand up and smiled like I was getting my first Chocobot. She nodded and I got the blindfold and put on her in the eyes section. I wanted to see more of her elegant eyes. I had to, I can't let her know that we are in Kukuroo Mountain. I wanted to take her to the dining room. I don't want her to cook. Soon it will be a huge cut in the skin. Blood will be everywhere and I can't clean that all up until I get over that I don't want the fish to be dead. Seriously, fish lose a lot of blood.

"Ay! Boss! Mrs. (Y/n). I'm so sorry for interrupting you! But Kurapika said that if you don't return that girl then you'll be dead soon." Gon said.

"Kurapika...... That girl- "                              "actually he's a boy"                                   "Yeah, I know what Gender he is. Never saw him till when we both last seen them. How many years it's been? 5? Haha I grew a lot stronger so I dare him to challenge me. Gon. Tell Kurapika.... That I won't return this girl." I said

"Got that clear Killua! I mean Boss!" Gon said and turn a different direction where (Y/n) and I was going towards.

"Huh? Who's Kurapika? Is he a bad person like you?" My angel asked

"No. He just wants you to be killed." I said as I look at the floor.

"I don't know what I should say at this point." She said.

"C'mon. I am hungry......for you~" I got close to (Y/n)'s neck and put my lips on her neck and made a little sound

Chu~

We continue to walk.

In my eyes...... I should kill Gon. Sorry friend. I just don't trust you. I feel like you are planning this the whole time.
I suppose to eliminate Kurapika, Leorio, and Gon.

Soon her brother. She will have nowhere to go.

She's mine and no one else.

The real chapter begins now!