●○●Chapter 5-Help Action~○●○

Heyyyyyy its meeeeee author-chan!!! I'm here to ruined your day :33333

Warning ⚠️ It will contain some violence and death.

Gon's Pov

What happened to Killua? When we were 12, we were like best friends. We were childish. He didn't want to be an assassin. We always had our goal. I tried to find my dad and I did. Killua didn't want to be an assassin....and.....he is now. I remember the good old times when we always fight and work together. We have been amazing friends till Killua had a girlfriend. She was absolutely poop! I hate her so much for making Killua like this. I wish I known sooner. I'm Killua's rival now. I know he is going to kill me. He knew that I called Kurapika. I got Leorio is my back up, helper.

"GON! WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO GIVE US FOOD!" I heard my "good" friend calling for me.

"(Y/n). I promise I will help you escape! I take my promises very extremely. " I need Hisoka. Ew not him. Pervert liking my butt. And keep saying " OOOhhhhh GoOoOoOoOnNnN" so horrible. But didn't Killua killed him? Ohhh not yet. He told me

"I'm gonna kill (Y/n)'s brother. He's too powerful but I can make him weak after making him weak, I can kill him right in the spot. Did you get that? Good. Don't tell anyone. I MEAN anyone."

Well. I'm telling this to you guys. You guys know what Killua is thinking... Why not tell me?

I started to get my beetle 07 and started to call Kurapika

480-3**-******

*Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring*

"Hello? Who is this?"

It's been so long we ever seen each other

"It's me, Gon."

"Did Killua knows?"

"Yes, he is going to kill you, Leorio, Hisoka, and me. What should I do?"

"Well, I have an Idea. But you have to do it. It will cost your life. It will be worth it."

"Kurapika... Is this important? Or is it optional?"

"Well I was going to use Hisoka for that plan but you can do it if you want to"

"Alright. I'll do it. For (Y/n)."

"Okay so here's is what you have to do-"

Killua Pov

First question. Where is Gon?! Oh, he's probably busy. (Y/n) is sleeping in her room. So I can kill her boyfriend. I wasn't stupid to not notice. I'll kill him right now.

I sat up and on her bed and start heading towards the door and open it.  I continue to walk and made sure I locked the door. I started to head right. I continue to walk until I heard

"I hope you got this right, Gon"

Gon. My old best friend. I thought I trusted you. But I have to kill you first before you try to distract me.

I continue to walk and pretend I heard nothing.

"AH! Boss. You scared me."

"Gon. What are you doing?"

"I-uh-I was just watching slime videos. "

"At this age?" I continue to ask

"What? It's so satisfying."