[8] "She woke up with Amnesia

Hello Guys :D I know this is long over due and I deserve to be bitch slapped lol xD but I finally got my Shit together and dragged my lazy bum to the computer and finished writing this chapter :)

Please vote and comment if you enjoy.

Trailer to the book on the side.

Also guys if you want if you can make me a banner for the book :) I'll dedicate a chapter to you :).

QOTC: What is you favorite Movie?

Paris POV:

I walked a bit unsteadily toward the light, exhausted and starving, in addition the light was to bright, it was giving me a headache.

"Welcome back Alexandros" Lord smiled at me, as if he hadn't been the one that banished me in the first place!

I gave him a cold glare but before I did anything rash Luke was distracting.

"Hey man!, congrats!" He said excitedly, Melissa shyly stood beside him her black hair covering her face as she look toward the floor.

"Thanks you idiot" I said a smile splitting my face open.

"Hey Mel" She looked up as soon as I said her name, I opened my arms expectantly.

She laughed as she hugged me.

"congratulations Alexandros" She sang.

I stiffened.

"oh erm Paris sorry" She apologized awkwardly as she untangled her arms from mine.

"No need to apologize child that IS his name" Lord said.

"Lord if I may, but I haven't been Alexandros for the last four hundred years, so I do prefer Paris" I said in a miffed voice.

"You Haven't been Alexandros because you chose not to" He said.

Demon of Fury, I felt a prickle go all the way through my body, Desire was being Attacked, I was completely forgetting about Lord's statement.

"I have to go! Desires in trouble" I said you could hear my panic, I was weak and although Demons of Fury weren't the worst I could feel everything in me tired.

"In not letting you go, the half-blood can wait" Lord said.

"What?! are you insane?! she's my charge, my friend!" I added I knew exactly who was attacking her the same rotten Demon that had nearly taken advantage of her.

I knew the look of determination on his face, he didn't care whatever happened to her, but he was a younger angel than The 3 angels he didn't know that we were depending on Desire to be the one we have been waiting for.

Nor did he know how truly strong my bond with Desire was, how I could summon her to me or vise versa.

I closed my eyes panicking more now that I couldn't feel Desires emotions, I felt everything around her, as I was pulled to her side.

[][][][]

Desire's POV:

I said the chant in my head at the speed of lightning, I don't know how I did it.

"from Angel Wings

I ask for protection

from all the creatures

I don't know Damnation"

As the flicking flames of the Demons body came within a foot of my own flesh, a pearly white spark flashed as The Demons body was pushed back by my circle of protection.