[4] new friends, lies, and kisses

finally updated again yay!

I'm so sorry for this extremely late update, I feel so guilty guise, on the other hand when i left wattpad this story only had 404 reads what happened?! it has over 2000 reads right now!? its crazy!! thank you ilysm!

I've started a twitter that's just for wattpad where I'll be posting when I update, and hosting a few contest check it out @Nightime_Beauty

enjoy this chapter and please excuse errors.

don't be a silent reader if you like this chapter comment, vote and follow c:

BTW: can anyone think up a ship name for Desire and Paris?

~Dani

*********************************

Desire's POV:

I glared at his extremely attractive body which must have not been scary enough as he looked completely at ease and had the nerve to quick a small smirk.

A moment of silence passed before I finally cracked.

"Why did you get into all of my classes?"

He snorted.

"Out of all the questions to ask me about today, its that one"

I crossed my arms across my chest stubbornly and glared him down some more.

He sighed.

"Easy magic, I just manipulative her mind, making her think that the the classes were the best to assign me"

"then why aren't you in my economic class?" I asked.

"just thought you might want some breathing space" he said a sly smile hovering over his lips.

"your annoying" I finally huffed as I dropped onto my couch, he sat up in my bed and raised an eyebrow.

"am I?"

"that's what I said isn't it" I said nonchalantly.

he stared at me like I'd dropped from another plant, his eyes alight with mischief.

it happened so fast I didn't even have time to scream bloody murder.

one moment Paris was sitting cross legged on my bed and another he has me pinned down against the couch.

"Paris!" I shriek as I try to yank myself free from his grip, unfortunately he is about ten times stronger than me.

he smirks down at me.

"yes?"

"please let me go" I gasped as I unsuccessful try to pull free again.

"I don't think I want to do that" he said casually as if he was sitting in the living room having a nice chat with me instead of having me pinned down with that extremely handsome body of his.

I really need to control my thoughts.

"why!?" I whined exasperated and slightly panicked at the thought if what he would do.

he opened his mouth to answer and was cut short by my moms voice.

"Des and Reece come down for dinner your dad is here" mom called from down stairs.

Paris froze and them reluctantly let go of me and backed up, I scrambled up and rearrange my hair which had been completely messed up during his ambush.

Paris caught my eye, his eyes still alight with that mischievous and humored glint that scared as well as excited me.

"were not done Missy" he warned.