[7] King Kong strikes agian

Hello my beautiful people,

I'm truly sorry for taking such a long time to update but lately a lot of people have been mean to be and comparing my story to @nicAthena when it is truly not the same type of story, on the other hand you guys left guesses on the last chapters mistery pov none of you are right so far but *shrugs*.

A bit early but HAPPY VALENTINES DAY its in like 1 day and its also my *cough* birthday! *cough* on V-Day so here have some birthday cake.

Question of the Chappie: who would be your valentines? would you be MY valentines? im lonely! *cries*

enjoy!!

the song on the side is "Godspeed" and the gif is most of the characters, if you go to the last chapter you'll see the trailer for the book!

[][][][][][][]

 Desires POV:

The ride home, which was a twelve minute ride, was until now mainly silence without including the radio that was playing, I was utterly embarrassed by Andre's comment, I wasn't a bad girl, well not really, wasn't I allowed to make lapses every once in a while?

Not saying that slapping McKenzie was a mistake the bitch had it coming.

I let out a groan as a sudden thought occurred to me.

Andre glanced at me curiously but quickly looked back at the road.

"whats wrong?"

"someone probably recorded that little scene, its going to be all over school tomorrow" I griped as I yanked at my hair for the gazillionth time since I entered Andre's car, which had only been about five minutes ago.

his lip twitched.

"Are you really just realizing that?"

I have him a half pout half glare face.

"Well I'm sorry for not noticing Andre, but at the moment I was a tad bit distracted." I huffed sarcastically.

"you sure were" he answered promptly.

I huffed out a breath as I looked out the window watching the trees blur together at the speed of the car.

Andre chuckled at my response, either oblivious or ignoring my rotten mood.

the area around my collar bone and my cheek still ached a bit, the only two injuries I had made out with, I touched my lower neck, where it hurt the most and recoiled as my fingertips encountered something warm and sticky.

The car seem to slow down a bit.

"Are you hurt?" Andre's, surprisingly concerned voice asked gently.

"um to be honest I don't know" I said as I stared at my fingertips, which were lightly smudged in my own blood.

Andre was silent for a second, before he slowed down gradually and pulled over.

"wa?-what are you doing?" I asked bewildered.

"come on" was the only response I received as he beckoned me to follow him to the back of his mustang.

If there was one thing that I envied about Andre was his car, it was like the bumble bee from transformers only difference was that Andre's was car was red, I loved it.

He opened the trunk and revealed a whole bunch of different stuff, I inched closer out of meer curiosity and picked up a pair of boxing gloves.

"you...box?" I strangled out, I mean André had the body, toned and muscled to be one, but I had never thought he boxed.