forgiveness

Emliys pov

Next morning ,I woke up and my chest area was paining a lot .I went to the mirror and found my neck and chest area covered with hickeys.

I can't believe drake did this to me ,but I still had my pants on and also my lower region does not hurt at all.

So I know for sure that drake has not anything much yet.

But I am still very angry at him.I did not want to face him or even see his face.so I went to office early .

Drakes pov:

As soon as I woke up ,I went to emliys room to check on her and ask her forgiveness.

As I opened the room door .I found no one inside. I checked the bathroom it was empty too.

I went downstairs calling her name.then one of the housekeeping lady said that emliy had already left for work and that she would come back late at night.

I signed,
Later I also want to get ready for office.

Emliys pov

I am in my office and I see that drake has called me 3 times and messaged me endless times. I decided to just ignore him, he had to understand his mistake.

I was too busy in my phone ,when my best friend Eva came in,

"Looks like someone doesn't have time for me at all."
I looked up and saw Emliy ,I immediately went and hugged her.

"Emliy ,I missed you soo much."

"Wait really that why you haven't called over even texted me after your marriage .you got a husband and forgot about me.

I then apologized her ,but I know this girl is stubborn as hell.

"Ok fine Eva ,I am your slave today .I will listen to whatever you tell me to do today."

Then Eva's face light up ,I knew this was a bad idea but I had no other choice .

Texted aunty saying that I will come home late ,I don't want to repeat my mistakes again.

While we where hanging out at the hotel, my high neck shirt kinda came down and revealed my hickey.

Eva saw it , that's when I knew I should die.

"Omg emliy omg omg omg ,I thought that your marriage was a forced one. but never knew that you already fell for your hot husband .see what ever the great eva predicts it always comes true."

"No no no no no ,its absolutely not what you think it is ,do not believe anything you see. trust me."

"Ya right emliy and what you think of me as a fool."

God just kill me ,eva teased me the whole time we where hanging out.

Drakes pov :

She is still ignoring me ,she did not pick up my calls and now sent a message through the maids .
I have to fix this.

I knew one thing that emliy loves the most chocolates and roses.so I decorated the whole house with roses and candles.
And I bought her a chocolate booka.

Emliys pov

The light where off again and no one was in house .I got scared, is drake angry with me again.

What have done now.

As I switched one the lights .I saw roses everywhere where it was soo beauty full.
And the drake came with a chocolate booka.it was soo beautiful, but I still pretended to be mad.

He then spoke" look emliy I am soo soo soo sorry ,I really am .but I am very possessive about you understand that .I cant see you near any man."

"I am really sorry ,but I promise as long as you don't get me jealous .I will keep my anger under control."

I then spoke softly " you promise."

""Yes I do."

"Ok I accept your apology."

As soon as I said that ,he immediately hugged me tightly.

Guys pleas comment 🥺🥺😘😘