The truth

Emliys pov:

I went outside and saw a white cart waiting for me at the entrance of the secrets garden .The driver signaled me to get in and I got inside. I got in and reached the place on the white cart which was waiting for me outside the Chang's Villa with a note on it .It's your cart to bring you to me .I knew it was sent by Drake .

I was escorted down the cart carefully and was mesmerized by the beauty that I witnessed in front of me.

The whole lake was covered with red and white flowers. The place was lighted making everything visible to the eyes. There started the carpet made of the petals of red roses where I stood .I smiled and looked around in search of Drake. I lifted my gown a little and started walking on the flower carpet talking slow steps making sure I don't fall down .

When I reached the end of the rose petal path .I stopped and looked around hoping to find Drake but couldn't find him.

I twisted the butterfly ring in my finger and waited from him anxiously.

I  waited there for almost 20 min but still didn't get any sign of him. Where are you ,Drake? I stood by the lake and behold the beauty of the nature. Emliy did not have the slightest idea that along with her someone else was waiting to .Even more desperately waiting to see Drake .

Then suddenly a beautiful show of fire crackers started .

Emily stood there and was mesmerizing my the display in the sky that she did not notice Drake come behind her and bent down to the ground .

"Emliy ".

I turned around and found Drake behind me ,bent down to the ground holding the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. Everything was soo perfect .The surroundings the view .The atmosphere ,The fireworks show going on .It was like some had pulled out into a dream land which was literally magical.

"I have loved you Ever since I first saw ,I know our marriage did not happen in the best conditions ,But I want to give you the best of everything .Every girl has a dream of the perfect proposal ,a perfect wedding and most importantly the perfect man and I want to be that perfect man in your life .I want to give you the prefect of everything and spend the rest of my life with you ."

"so ,will you accept my ring and give me another chance to make everything perfect."

I am soo shocked by all of this and still could not process if It was reality or not .tears started coming from my eyes .This was perfect ,Drake really was the perfect man in my life and the whole marriage from the start was perfect ,Now I understand when people say everything that happens ,happens for the Best .

I was the bets day of my life and nothing could ever ruin it.

As I was about to say yes .

Someone came out from the bushes and started clapping his hands ,

His face was covered with a mask and a hoddie .I could not see who it was .

Drake was also shocked and immediately got up and started moving toward the man .

The Stanger slowly removed his hoddie cap and he started to seem familiar to me .

The Stanger was looking start into my eyes .His eyes where red .I could not make out if it was because of crying or because of anger  .

He then slowly removed his face mask and as soon as I saw his face I was shocked .It was Alex what is he doing here .Drake looked at me ,asking through eyes if I knew anything about this ,But after seeing my face he realized that I was just as confused as he is .

Drake spoke ,"wtf are you doing here Alex ,How did you know we where here ".

"shut up ,Drake .I am not here for you ,I am here for Emliy ".

"Alex ,what happened ,why are you here ".

"Emliy ,don't trust this guy .He has been lying to you this whole time .From the start of your marriage up till now."

"What the hell is wrong with you ,Get out of here ."

"Shut Up Drake ,your time is over .Emliy needs to know the truth ,she deserves the truth."

"Wait ,what are you talking about Alex ,I really can't understand anything ".

"Emliy listen to me ,You remember that day when your Grandfather was in the hospital and you had come to visit him ,but Drake was there before you. He had already talked to the doctor and knew that grandpa has an 92%  chance to recover after the surgery .That is he was actually health .But when Drake saw you there .He signaled the doctor not to tell you the success rate of the surgery. Yes Emliy even tho your grandpa had and stage cancer ,But fortunately it was detected just when It had not spread a lot .so your Grandpa could easily recover form it. But Drake paid the doctor to tell you his situation in a more hyped way ,so that you would accept his marriage proposal ."Alex spoke .

I was literally weak after hearing all this ,"Wait is this all true ",I asked softly while litterly sobbing looking at Drake .

"Emliy please listen to me ",Drake said begging me through his eyes .

I could not believe anything that just happened ,

then Alex spoke again ,"No , Emliy .I have proof .This is your grandpas health report .I had my people look into this matter and investigate it  through .You can clearly see in this report .Everything had been mentioned in a very detailed and precise manner."

I saw the report and literally started shacking ,Omg Alex was right .Drake had lied to me the whole time .I looked at Drake again who was also sobbing now ."

"Please Emliy ,Let me Explain this to  ".,Drake tried to speak between his sobs ,he was cut of by Alex.

"No ,Emily listen to me .If you still don't believe me ,you can even speak to the doctor responsible for Grandpas surgery. Come with me Emily .I will take you far away from him .Far away from this world of lie .I am our best friend and I care about you .I promise I will protect you from anything and anyone " and with that Alex passed his hand and waited for me to take it .

I was way to fragile and disturbed to take any decision .I was looking at Drake with disgust .who was pleading the whole time .All I knew is that I wanted to be way from Drake right now .

So I took Alex hand and he took me away with him .I saw Drake running behind the car ,But I was way to disturbed to process anything .

Guys please Vote and support me .