jealous again

The doors opened.

And someone entered .
I could not see the persons face clearly ,but all I could see is that he was heading right towards me.

As he came closer ,I recognized him

"Alex"

I said ,as he opened his arms asking for a hug and I without any hesitation or knowing the consequences for my actions went towards him and hugged him tightly.

Then someone pulled be back harshly and I saw it was drake.

I could clearly see the anger in his eyes. but he still had maintained a calm composer .

I tried to speak without my voice shaking too much and introduced him as my childhood bestfriend alex.

They both shake hand ,but one could clearly feel the tension between them and as time passed by it seemed to be growing only.

I some how separated them by starting a conversation .

I am soo happy you came teddy ,come I will show you around.

Drakes pov
I wanted to stop her ,but she pulled him soo fast and went away that I could not process anything.

Wait what did she call him teddy ,she has given him a nick name and calls him that soo easy .
But to just call me drake ,I and to threaten and teach her over time to call me drake Instead of mr.knight .
God only I know how much I hate that word from her mouth .

Ok I have to agree that I am freaking jealousy and I don't know why this "teddy guy" seems trouble to me.

I questioned my self whether to follow them or night.

But then an even better idea strikes me .I decided that the night was long and the party has just begin ,so why not take the opportunity to show off what's mine.

I smirked at my thoughts.

Wait for me mr .teddy boy ,today you will know the consequences of challenging the knights.

With that I walked away.

Soon I saw emliy and alex heading my way and now I knew this was my show time.

I played this very romantic song and all the couples came to the dance floor to dance.

I went toward emliy and pulled her to the dance floor along with me.

I must say ,I tried to pull her as close to me as possible .she clearly was uncomfortable as she put her hands on my shoulder ,but the look on alex's face was worth it.

Just looking at him made me happy.
I knew this was wrong but at this moment I really did not care .
And I did this trough out the party. when ever alex was near is ,I would find some or the other way too pull emliy close to me and to make alex know that she belong to me.

Mean while with james and eva

James pov

I saw emliy run away toward the garden ,I followed her quickly trying to catch up with her.

She then came to a halt.

I spoke

" EVA."

Then she busted out .
"Why why did you do this , that to IN front of everyone."

"Listen eva ,I know what I did was wrong ,but I have liked you from the very beginning .I thought that confessing in front of everyone might show you that I really like you and I am serious about you."

"I am sorry if I hurt you in any way."

"I know its stifling".
"But hear me out.......

(A long silence lasted for a good moment ,when james finally spoke up)

Eva would you like to go out with me ."

To be continued.

Guys stay tuned

And vote ,comment and follow 🙋🙋😘😘