bonus scene

(This is when natsu went off on her own)

Natsu wanted ice cream right now.  Letting the fact that she was looking for hinatas boyfriend.  She turn to the open door and walked in.  She was looking for the front to get some ice cream.

Running there she found a tall blond boy and a shorter green haired boy.

"What the-" Tsukishima cut off.  He turned around to see the short orange haired girl.

Yamaguchi bent down to her level.  "Hey there cutie, where did you come from."  Tsukishima bent down with him resting his hand on him for support.

"Isn't it obvious, its that tangerines sister, the one with the stickers."  Natsus face brightened at the mention of stickers.  "Stickers!?, you have stickers."

Yamaguchi pulled his backpack to the front of him.  Pulling out the multicolored stickers, nastus face lit up.

He places his hand out for her to take, as they skipped to a table to wait for the others to join. 

Tsukishima wasn't paying much attention, as natsu placed a sticker on his cheek.  He took off the stick and looked at it.  It was a cloud with a rainbow under it.  "I'm not wearing this."

Natsus eyes started to water.  "B-but everyone loves stockers, do you not like my stickers?"

Natsu placed her sticker filled arms on her lap, eyes watering. 

"Hey hey, no its fine, its fine, ill wear the stickers." Tsukishimas words spilling out faster so she doesn't cry.

She rubbed at her watery eyes.  "You mean it?"  He moved his hand to her head and panted it.  "Every last words, but just between us, I really like dinosaurs."

She shuffled through her stickers looking for all the dinosaur.

Tsukishima looks away for a sec, to see Yamaguchi watching the whole encounter with tears in his eyes, and the biggest smiles. 

"What...." 
"I just never knew you had a soft spot for children."
"Well what was i supposed to do, she was crying."

Natsu grabs another sheet, and gives it to yamaguchi.  "Help me."  Yamaguchi giggled at her as he shifted his gaze to tsukishima.

"Yamaguchi....you better not."  But his words where to late, he already found plenty of stickers to add. 

_____________________________________________

Ok there you go, i wanted to add the bonus scene, because I wanted to write down this cute moment in my head, and I really hope you liked it.