Ice Cream Shop

I run in after natsu as to not leave her alone.  Although it's more like she's the one leaving me alone. 

Everyone orders one by one and goes sits where natsu is.  I can see from a distance the smiling faces, and the loud laughs. I've zoned out for so long that it's already my turn.

"-nata . . . Inata. . . HINATA." I snap out of it and see tobio nudging my arm.  "Oh sorry abt that." I order my ice cream and natsu's and walk over to the table. 

"Hey natsu, whats going on?" I see some of them team in slight shock.  Nishinoya runs up patting me aggressively on the back. "Damn hinata, you didn't tell us you get down like that!"

In confusion I turn my head over to the group. "What is he talking about."

"Dumbass thier talking about your new music." Tsukishima looked over unfazed.

"Yeah, ive been working on some new music, so what?  Why are you guys suddenly so interested?"

Tanaka perked up "since you started making music with kurro and oikawa."  I nearly choked on the air I was breathing

"Wait excuse me, who told you that." Natsu slowly slid under the table.  "NATSU, no one is supposed to know that.

You could hear the faint giggles under the table

I sighed as I sat down, "so it's true?" I looked at suga before I answered. "Yes it is true, but its very hush hush, so don't go saying anything." 

Kageyamas face seemed to be getting hotter, but it wasn't that hot in the ice cream store, actually kinda cold.  "Be careful there volcano, don't wanna explode." Tsukishima said sly as yamaguchi tried to hold in his laugh.

"Wait yamaguchi, what does he mean by that?" I whispered to yamaguchi not understanding why Kageyama was so red. "Its fine hinata, ill explain later."

We gave each other thumbs up to talk later.

_____________time skip______________

Me and Tadashi are standing back in the line waiting for the rest of the ice cream about to be done.  "So hey, what where you gonna say earlier." Yamaguchi turned to me as he remembered.

"Oh right, hinata did you not notice how flustered Kageyama was getting. "  I laughed a little at the memory.  "Yeah but I don't really get why."

Yamaguchi backed up a little in shock.  "What do you mean you don't know? Hinata you do know what thier brand is right?"

Well I did know they where a bit promiscuous, but I didnt think it was that big a deal, I mean from what I've seen they can be kinda flirty, but I don't think its that bad. 

Yamaguchi lightly punched my shoulder as I was thinking.  "If you can't see why Kageyamas would be flustered knowing you gonna dance like that then you really are hopeless boyfri-"

I covered his mouth to stop him. "How do you know about that?" I whisper scream to him.

He pays my hand off of his mouth.  "Hinata what are you talking about, its is litteraly so obviously you guys have liked each other for so long. "

Now it's my turn to be shocked.  "Yamaguchi realized this. "Oh . . . OH, you didn't know!" He whisper screamed back.

"Well it would have been kinda nice to know!" Yamaguchi laughed at me as I got a little flustered.

"Just do what I did what tsuki" I'm yet again shocked by this but just ignore it.  "And what exactly did you do with him. . ."

Yamaguchi cupped hi hands and whispered in my ear.  "Well that seems risky." He just kept laughing.  "Yeah but so will be everything else, and besides you guys are already dating."

"Wait you did that when you guys weren't even dating." He shrugged his shoulders, it was complicated.

________

A/n

You guys ready yet😩☝🏼,
Btw this is made on June 16, so technically after me coming back, so yeah
Anyways
Hydrate my loves 🥂🍷🧋🧃🥤🍵🥛🍶💜