𝗜 𝗗𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗗𝗼 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞,

I ended up choosing to wear a navy blue one-piece, light denim shorts and a brought a grey sweater and some black leggings in my bag for later in case it got cold. Once we ended up getting to the beach I noticed everyone who Fredyy invited was a guy. Well, this was going to be fun. "Hey, what's your name?" I boy asked extending his hand.

"Y/n yours?" I answered taking his hand.

"Micheal, do you maybe wanna," he was interrupted by Daniel standing in front of him.

"Yeah, no man, not today, or any other day," Daniel pointed at him making him walk back to the group of boys disappointed. My face burned in embarrassment.

"What was that Daniel?" I whisper yelled hitting him in the chest.

"Listen to me you don't want to go out with him, look there's a group of girls over there go talk to them about some girly stuff of somethin'," he said finally leaving me.  I could feel my cheeks turn redder at my brothers' attempts to protect me. It's not like I was planning on dating him I just wanted to make friends. But it didn't matter Daniel was gone and he wouldn't have listed to me anyway so I walked over to the group of girls instead.

"Hey, can I sit with youse?" I asked shielding my eyes from the sun.

"Yeah sure," a blonde girl said patting a spot next to her.

"So what's your name? I'm Ali and this is Susan and Barbra," she introduced them while I sat down.

"I'm Y/n I'm new here just moved from New Jersey," I told them.

"Cool, you going to West Valley High Y/n?" Susan asked.

"Yeah, I am," I answered.

"Is your boyfriend going to be there?" Ali asked staring at the boys playing football.

"My boyfriend? Oh no, he's my brother, don't worry," I laughed awkwardly as her smile extended to the group of boys. I felt a nudge coming from the side of me to see Barbra smirking at me and rolling her eyes. The boys ran over to us kicking sand everywhere, I covered my eyes so I wouldn't get sand in them. When I heard the boys run off I moved them to see Daniel and Ali staring at each other. Until the football came flying into us breaking their eye contact. Hurriedly Ali got the ball and threw it to Daniel. Daniel caught continuing to do keepy ups. 

"Show off," I mumbled before getting up and dusting sand off me as all the other girls did running for the sea except for Ali who was still staring at Ali.

"You coming?" I asked breaking there moment.

"Yeah," Ali sighed getting up. I let Ali walk past me so she wouldn't see me stick out my tongue at Daniel he scolded me and ran off to go play football again.

- 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 -

Thank goodness I bought my sweater cause any other place than sitting next to this fire was more than freezing.  I took my marshmallow off the fire before it burned. I looked over at Ali who was staring in the distance, following them I found Daniel. "They've been staring at each other all day you'd think their eyes would be bleeding," Susan groaned clearly missing her lovesick friend.

Once again the football landed on our group I passed it to Ali motioning to go talk to Daniel. "Please don't encourage her," Susan pleaded as they both started to walk to each other. I laughed at her response but didn't say anything cause I was to busy eating my marshmallow.