𝗖𝗼𝗯𝗿𝗮 𝗞𝗮𝗶

This was supposed to go out last week and I just left it UGHHH I HATE WATTPAD

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞,

"You live near the beach so that's about a 45-minute walk," Johnny started up his motorbike. He was right and it'll probably take longer cause I'm tired and have no idea where I was going. But the thought of riding on a motorbike with Johnny and being within less than an inch with him made me dizzy. Only because of what happened on the beach with my brother, definitely not because of me falling on him or anything. it was for a second anyway. I ignored him and carried on walking down this street trying to keep my mind off him except all I thought about was him.

-TIME SKIP-

I walked into the lunch line being cramped by shuffling people, clutching my tray in my hand. I felt everyone move away from me and I looked to see everyone move from Johnny and one of his friend's way until he got to me. "Oh wow, king karate got everyone bowing to his knees now huh," I scoffed, but still thankful everyone was out of my way.

"Well everyone but you princess," he replied moving up the line.

"I told you not to call me that," I rolled my eyes picking up milk.

"I know," he smiled.

"Speaking of karate I think your brother would've gotten lessons by now," Johnny's friend laughed walking away before I could spit back at him. He wasn't wrong though, Daniel's been learning from a book and honestly, he looks crap. 

"Hey want some pie made it myself," he held out a cheery pie making me burst out with a laugh that I couldn't hold in grabbing the pie.

"Sure why not," I smiled up at him earning a beaming smile from him. Maybe he wasn't bad after all to be fair Daniel did get in Ali and Johnny's way. We both walked over to the cashier.

"That'll be $2.35," I got out my wallet but before I could get any of my money out Johnny moved it pushed it away and handed the lady money.

"Oh thanks," I said realising he paid for my food.

"No problem, come and sit," he nodded towards the table with his friends. I walked over to the table but Barbra took my tray.

"Come and sit with me," she smiled pulling me by my arm, I looked over at Johnny who looked fed up and sat at his table. I kinda wanted to sit with the guys and see if they really were that bad, but I didn't want to make a scene and Barbra was nice.

"I bet you glad I got you away from them? Susan told me all about you and Johnny," she sat down and slid my tray in front of me.

"What about me and Johnny?" I asked eating my pie.

"Oh it's nothing," Susan shook her head stuffing her face.

-TIME SKIP-

"Hey, Danny you wanna go check out that karate place?" I asked as we rode up the street on his bike, thinking about what Johnny's friend said.

"Yeah yeah let me just go tell ma," I walked into the dojo to a man shouting like he was commanding an army.

"FEAR DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS DOJO DOES IT?" the man shouted in a black gi.

"NO SENSEI!" the students shouted in response. I jumped at a cardboard stand of the guy that was shouting. What the heck, who buys a cut out of themselves? Danie walked up beside me as we walked up to the mat.

"STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD, NO MERCY, SIR," the students yelled back.

"MR LAWRENCE," he stood up to a sandy-haired boy.

"YES SENSEI," he shouted, having a feeling I knew his voice I was assured when I saw Johnny bowing down smirking at me giving me a wink. He averted his eyes to Daniel and gave him a disgusted look before going back up to lead the class to do punches.  I couldn't pull my eyes from him Daniel dragged me out the door.

"Can you not?" Daniel rolled eyes at me letting go of my own walking into the restaurant.

"What?" I nudged him sitting down. He just nodded and sat down. Why's everyone just blanking me, geez it's not that hard just to answer a question.

Ma sat down next to us beaming, "I'm going to be trained as a manager, the programmes two nights a week and the benefits," she babbled on as I zoned out

𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞."

That wasn't a good chapter but yk it's a boring bit so yeahh...

Do u wanna be ladybug from miraculous fo the halloween party??? 

 i might update of sunday SCHOOL WORK WANT LET ME UPDATEE I HATEE IT MORE THAN KREESE(acc no I don't)  

byeeeeeeee