5. The Great Flour Shenannigan and The Party That Changed Everything

CH.5// The Great Flour Shenannigan and The Party That Changed Everything

Nick.

Oh what a lovely name and boy.

Barf.

If by lovely you mean a self-concieted, annoying, butthole jerk then ya he is quite lovely.

He truly is an evil devil child.

That's the first thought that came to mind after what he did this morning. Okay, maybe not the first thing, but you get the point.

This lovely morning we woke up to Nick + posse laughing and running back downstairs. We were currently trying to sleep in Sophie's living room, but were rudely interrupted by them.

Sophie got up and thats when things got real.

We discovered that Nick had not just finished his little revenge but that they're smarter than we anticipated.

Not only had they pranked us back, they took it to a whole new level.

They made an effort to draw on our faces and and arms, but what really did it was the flour, which was over every inch of the living room.

"What happened in here?"

"We have to pick this up you know," she said sighing.

"Why? We didnt do this, its not our fault,"

"Ya but do you really think my moms going to care who did this?" She started "All shes going to see is the huge mess and is going to turn it around so that everyone in sight is going to be blamed for this and were all going to be punished," Sophie finished.

She was right. I dont think her mom -or anyone for that matter would listen for an explanation if they woke up and saw this.

"How do we even clean this up?" I asked, severley frustrated with them.

"Well first were going to march down there and get them to come up here and help," she replied.

Ya that was easier said then done. When we first went down there they started laughing for 10 minutes straight, then managed to lock us out of Nick's room.

"Jerks," Sophie muttered.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED HERE!" I'm assuming Sophie's mom shouted.

"Oh no," Sophie whispered.

"Here we go," I replied back to her.

"SOMEBODY BETTER GET UP HERE AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HAPPENED."

We slowly walked up to find a very angry looking Kris, which is Sophie's mom's name.

"Care to explain?" she asked.

"IT WAS NOT OUR FAULT IT WAS NICKS THEIR THE ONE WHO DID THIS!" Sophie explained.

"What did you do to them?" she questioned.

"Nothing: absoloutley nothing," Sophie said.

"Sure you didnt," Kris said, not looking convinced. "All I know is everybody is getting up here and cleaning this up, then you can say goodbye to your friends and your phone and anything else that I think of," she finished.

"But mo-," Sophie started.

"I dont want to here it," She said before walking away.

~later in the day~

After three hours of brute cleaning we had finally finished.

The living room wasnt even that big, but when its covered in flour and you have to clean it, it might as well be the size of a mansion.