Another Author's Note??

So, It's been awhile since I said I was going to rewrite MBFB and I apologize for that.
A couple things have come up about the story that I thought I should clarify:

1) Some people don't want me to rewrite it; to just keep adding chapters to the original. The problem with that is the story has so many problems with it. In the end, it just makes sense to completely edit it and start over.

2) Some people don't want me to rewrite it because they're afraid the story will be completely altered. I mentioned this earlier, but I'll say it again, the rewritten version isn't going to be a completely new story. All the events that have taken place so far will be included in the rewrite.

3) The whole point of the MBFB rewrite is to make it better in terms of grammar and structure (also making it sound like a 12 year old didn't write it). It's been a couple years since I first started the book, I've changed and so has my writing style. When I first wrote the story it was a joke for my friend and I didn't think that any one else would read it, but since there are people who read it and enjoy it I want to make it better for everyone.

I still plan to write MBFB, even though it hasn't been updated in ages. You can expect a real update soon, hopefully before the end of July!
-Sophie