6. Im Not Telling Her!

Kelsey's POV

About an hour after the kiss, I said my goodbyes. As I was about to leave, Sophie's mom insisted that I stayed over, even though my house was just down the street. She said something along the lines of you can never be too safe and that their was no way I could walk all the way back to Florida. She may have had a little too much to drink. But hey, I'm not judging. I wasn't worried about clothes because I always kept a drawer of my stuff in her dresser. I decided not to to tell her about the kiss. She always says that she wants Nick and I to date but if that actually happened I dont know how she would react. I went into the bathroom and took off the makeup I was wearing, took my contacts out and put my hair into a ponytail. I walked back to Sophie's room, which was just a couple doors down and saw her sitting on her bed. She looked up from her phone when I walked in and got this weird look on her face.

"What!?" I asked, when she continued giving me that look. It was filled with all different kinds of emotions, so I couldn't really tell what she was feeling.

"Oh, nothing, well actually...nevermind," she said, while continuing to smirk.

"I swear if you don't tell me I-I-I'll take your phone and I'll...," I wasn't very good, as you can see, at threatning others.

"You'll what?" she asked, trying to be innocent.

"I'll shove it down your brothers pants!" I said. Okay, before you judge, it sounded better in my head.

"We both know you wouldnt do that, but let's say you did, which of my brothers pants are you trying to get into?" she said trying to play the innocent card again.

"W-WH-WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT! Why would you even say that I dont like any of your brothers, gross! Why would you even think like that!" I said way too defensively, Sophie obviously noted that and decided to mess with me even more.

"Oh so you definitely have one in mind, now I dont really think it'd be Luke, for obvious reasons, and although I have had assumptions of you having a certain "flame" towards Christian, I dont think it's him either. So, that only leaves one...," she continued. "but if it is Nick, then I feel like I should be a little worried, dear," she said trying to sound "smart" and "professional".

"Even though NONE of that is true why would you be worried?" I asked curiously.

"Because you've slept over, a lot, so I mean who knows how many times you two have hooked-up," she said seriously, but you could tell she was holding in tons of laughter.

"Okay, way to make things awkward. And we've never hooked-up and I don't even like him, so there! Anyways, how's, uh, school going?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Oh it's going just dandy, you?"

"It's alright." I responded

"Well I'm going to go...but I'll be back so...just stay here and I'll be back in a few," She said obviously making it up on the go.

"Um okay?" I said back to her.

"Hey, Kelsey!" I heard someone whisper.

"Who's there?" I asked in confusion.

Moments later Nick crawled out from under Sophie's bed.

"WHAT THE HECK! How long have you been under there? Do you know how creepy that is?"

"Yeah yeah, I know whatever. I was waiting till Sophie left, so I could talk to you," He explained.

"It's still creepy," I mumbled.

"So about...earlier," He started.

Remembering the events that happened just a little while ago, I shivered. So that's what he wanted to talk about.

"Yeahh," I drawled.

"I think you should tell Sophie, since your her best friend," He stated.

"No, no way!" I exclaimed.

"Oh come on, you're the one who kissed me, so you get to tell her."

"That is not true, liar! You kissed me."

"Not true."

"True."

"NOT TRUE."

"TRUE."

"Oh my god, will you just grow up and tell her!" He finally shouted.

"Tell me what?" A puzzled-looking Sophie asked.

Could this get any worse.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok...I haven't really updated in awhile, sorry. I didn't really think anyone was reading it. But I'm going to start updating more :D And sorry for this chapter being a filler & short, the next one will be better!