1972

Roger and Rory had been hanging out for a couple of months, yet they were not officially together. Roger had yet to gather the courage to ask her, despite the band's effort, and Rory hadn't revealed her secret and she was not going to, for the time being. She loved being with Roger, it was literally a dream come true, but she wasn't sure of the consequences that telling him would cause. She was living her life day by day, in a certain way, not being tied to anyone was a good thing. If, while sleeping she would go back to the present, she wouldn't have to deal with relationship problems.
Although they were not together, they had already passed the hardest challenge: breaking it down to Lauren. She was obviously not happy, but then she slowly started warming up to him. Rory was happy about this. When her mother died, she was only 16 and didn't have the chance to take home a boyfriend that her mother could dislike. It was like they were getting to live all of the experiences that they had missed in real life.

It was March and, although spring was about to arrive, in London the weather couldn't be worse. There it was, the London she remembered. She hated the city when it rained, mostly because she always forgot her umbrella and ended up getting completely, soaking wet every time. But when she was home, that was another story. She loved to hear the noise that the rain made falling on the roof.  She loved to see the little drops on the windows, even though it meant that she had to clean them the day after. It gave her a sensation of peace, somehow.
She had moved her mattress closer to the window in her room. In her home she had a giant bean chair in the exact same spot she was placing the mattress in.
Roger arrived several moments later, no one was home but them. He walked into her room and changed the record on the player. He sat down next to her, not questioning why the bed was dismembered, and cupped her face to kiss her. Rory leaned back and Roger stood on top of her. He started kissing her neck, running his hands on her bare skin under her t-shirt.
Realising where it was going and not being sure if Rory wanted it, Roger sat up, trying to control himself.
"I'm sorry..."
Rory pulled him back from the neck of his shirt, tangling her free hand into his hair and guiding his head on her neck. Roger started kissing her again and Rory moaned when he started biting her neck on the right spot. Soon, their clothing was flying away, creating a mess on the floor. But they didn't care about it at that moment.
Roger kissed down her bare chest and stomach, reaching her tights. He got closer to her core and looked up to her, waiting for a permission sign. Rory nodded, feeling a shake of pleasure going up her spine. She gently opened her legs, putting a hand in Roger's hair, pushing him closer to her soaking entrance. He made his way inside with his tongue at first and with his fingers then. Rory closed her hand in a fist on Roger's hair, pulling them slightly and letting out a loud moan. Roger worked his way up, leaving soft kisses on her body.
"Are you sure you want to do it?"
Rory nodded impatient to feel him inside of her. He placed himself  on top of her, entering her slowly, to let her adjust. She grinned for a mix of pain and pleasure and Roger started pounding faster and faster until they both reached their climax, loudly moaning.

Roger was in the kitchen, fetching the both of them a cup of tea, and Rory was sitting in front of the window, wearing Roger's shirt, thinking about what had just happened. She surely wasn't expecting to have her first time with her life-long crush, Roger Taylor.
When Roger came back, they drank their tea in silence and then they leaned back, cuddling.
"Can I ask you something?" Roger broke the silence.
Rory nodded.
"The night we met you were rambling something about an album"
Rory blushed. She forgot about that little particular and she hoped that Roger would have forgotten about that as well.
"Um, I assumed that you guys already had an album"
"The album exists. It has  been recorded in the worst possible way, but it's there. No one has listened to it though"
"That's a shame, it's such a good album!"
Roger looked at her confused.
"But...I've just told you that no one had heard it.How do you know it's good?"
Rory was not a good liar, and, in the months they had been going out, Roger ended up figuring it. That's why he knew that something was up.
She had to find her way out of it.
She rolled over, facing him, maybe it was time to tell him the truth.
"If I told you I come from the future, would you believe me?"
Roger looked down at her and burst out laughing.
Rory was not laughing though. She was not surprised either by Roger's reaction. She would have reacted in the same way if someone told her that they came from the future.
Roger noticed that she was dead serious and stopped laughing.
"Wait what? Are you serious?"
Rory nodded. 
"No, you must be joking"
She shook her head.
"How's that even possible? How did it happen? I'll have to ask Brian, if someone knows how it could be possible is Mr. Astrophysicist"
Rory stopped his rambling.
"No, don't tell Brian, don't tell anyone else for that matter. I don't know how it happened, nor how is it possible."
Roger looked at her with his mouth open.
"But...how?"
Rory just shook her head. She was not kidding when she said that she had no clue on how it happened.
"How many years did you go back?"
"I was in 2018"
Roger was even more shocked. "Tell me everything please. How is the new millennium? Do cars fly? How did you end up here? Is there a time machine?" 
Rory giggled.
"I'm not sure if I can tell you anything about the future, in movies it doesn't end up good usually, but no, cars don't fly"
Roger looked disappointed.
"And I've already told you that I don't know how it happened. I didn't use any time machine, or any car that works with nuclear fusion, nor got wasted in a suspicious hot tub."Roger looked at her confused. Those movies would not be out for a long, long time.
"I just went to bed one night, thinking that I wanted to be in the 70s and next thing I know i bumped my head on the nasty toilet seat of the club the night we met"
Roger was already over the 'I can't believe it' phase and had started feeling a nod in his stomach. He was really catching feelings for Rory and having a relationship with a girl from the future was not really an ideal status.
"So to get back you just have to wish to get back?"
Rory shrugged.
"Yeah, probably. But I haven't tried it yet"
Roger sighed and Rory spotted a pinch of sadness in his eyes.
"Hey what's wrong?"
"Nothing, don't worry" he tried to smile.
"Tell me Rog"
"I like you Rory, I really do and I was hoping that we could, y'know, be together"
Rory caressed his cheek and took his hand into hers.
"Hey, I'm here now, aren't I?"
"Yes, but you eventually will go back" 
"I don't really think I want to go back at the moment" she said, kissing him. 
She leaned back in his arms. It was her safe place.
"There's another thing"
Roger rolled his eyes. "Oh sweet Jesus"
"Lauren's my mum"
Roger sat up, opening his eyes as if he had just seen a ghost. In that moment he regretted everything he said about Lauren.
"If you stay here, won't she miss you in the future?" Roger asked.
Rory's eyes filled with tears. She tried to push them back.
"She and my dad died in a car crash a few years back"
Roger hugged her tight.
"Oh my God, baby I'm so sorry"
Rory started crying, sobbing loudly. Roger could feel her tears  running down his bare chest and he pulled her closer. She needed that. Since she went back in time, she hadn't had a good old cry yet. Telling someone the truth felt... liberating.
"I need to know one thing though"
Rory swiped away the tears, looking up at him.
"John isn't your dad, is he?" he asked with a worried voice.
Rory shook her head. "No, my parents are bound to meet somewhere in 1974"
They leaned back, hugging each other tightly, not wanting to let go.
Roger kissed her head.
"Just promise me one thing. Just tell me before you want to go. I wouldn't forgive myself if you went back and I didn't have the chance to say goodbye properly."