Chapter 4

Sophie's POV

I open my eyes and see that I'm in some kind of white room. Of course, I'm in a hospital. I hate hospitals. As I look around the room, I see a man sitting in a chair by my bed. He kinda looks familiar.. then he speaks.

"Hello. I'm Simon Cowell."

So that's how I know him..

"Nice to meet you...i guess, but how exactly did you know I was here?"

"My boys called me. They said they saw a dangerous tweet of yours and immediately were frightened and called me. They're back in London and since I was here, they wanted me to check up on you. When I found you, you were passed out on your bathroom floor. Long story short, here we are."

"Wait- your boys?"

"One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. I know all of this is very cliché and a bit hard to believe, but they want you to basically live with them. Are you okay with this arrangement?"

So the boys of 1D and 5SOS want me to live with them? Typical fan fiction move but from reading all those stories, I know that I'll probably end up with one of them...or end it could end badly..why not.

"Sure."
----------------------------------------------
Luke's POV

Simon called back and said that she's awake and they'll be back in a couple days. It'll be like having a new sister or something like that..i hope.

So now, we're cleaning up the house and getting everything ready for her.

"Do we need to buy her clothes?" Niall asks.

"Probably not. They can just go to her house and get her stuff." I answer.

"But what if she needs new underwear?" Zayn says with a wink.

"Yeah that's not gonna happen."

"I just can't wait for her to get here!" Louis says.

"Yeah. We just have to treat her normally and everything will be fine." I answer, even though I can sence that something bad is going to happen..