Chapter 6

Quick note: Her thoughts will be in italics(the rest is her narrating) so try not to get confused. There will also be conversations in italics, which I will explain.

Sophie

After being shown around the house and unpacking, I sat on my bed observing my new room. Is this really happening?
Just then, I heard a knock on my door. In came Niall, who I knew the least out of the boys because he was off in the kitchen, probably stuffing his face. He walked in with a tray of food. Here we go..

(Her words will be in bold and his will be in italics, which will most likely be the case of any conversation).

Hey! Are you hungry? I brought you a sandwich and some cheese and crackers!

No thanks Niall, I'm not really hungry.

You sure?

Yeah, I'm fine.

I knew that I shouldn't be eating anything if I want to get skinny. I mean, people tell me I'm skinny all the time but I don't understand why. When my doctor diagnosed me with anorexia, I didn't believe her. I'm way too big. I weigh 98 pounds. That's a lot! So I'm just gonna continue to not eat until I'm satisfied..or dead. Whichever comes first..

Okay. So I was wondering..if you wanted to watch Netflix..with me. Only if you want to!

I giggled at him. He's adorable when he's nervous.

I'd love to!

He set up a Netflix account for me on my TV. We watched 'Orange Is The New Black' for about 2 hours until we were called down for dinner. It turns out, Calum invited some of his friends from when they all lived in Australia. The..Janoskians? They're famous YouTubers that got famous like me and 5SOS.

I looked around the table to see what we were eating. It looked like steak and potatoes. No thanks.

~At Dinner~

Everyone seemed really nice. The boys were kind to me and smiled at me, the the other boys seemed nice too. I saw that Simon wasn't at the table so I assumed he went back to California.

As I played with my food, not wanting to actually consume it, I felt someone kick my leg under the table. I looked up and saw a beautiful pair of eyes looking at me.they looked so..unique.
They were a light brown color with a hint of green in them. He had a lip ring to match his adorable smile of his. He also had a nose ring and tattoos that covered his body and his arm, from what I could see. I think he was one of the Brooks brothers.

Yes? I mouthed to him.

Can I speak to you outside? He mouthed back.

I looked to Ashton who was to my right.

Hey Ash I'm going outside for a second.

He nodded his head in my direction and carried on with his conversation, clearly uninterested in what I just said.

I followed the boy outside and onto the chairs near the pool. As we sat down, he stuck out his hand.

I'm Luke Brooks. But please just call me Luke.

Sophie.

So, why do you live here, not to be rude or anything.

No not at all. I'm somewhat..sick and the boys offered me to stay with them until I'm, uh, better.

So what you mean is that you're depressed, you have anxiety, you're anorexic, and you're suicidal?

And why do you think that? How does he know all this?? I thought to myself.

As if he read my mind, he answered

Niall told me. And I also saw your cuts while you were playing with the food that you didn't eat.

(Note to self: remind me to kill Niall later.)

Then, when I thought this couldn't get any more awkward, the boy bugged me. He hugged me. Weird, I know.
When he pulled away from the hug, I saw that he had tears rolling down his face. Because of me.

Luke please don't cry.

But why?

Reasons that you wouldn't understand, okay?

He grabbed my hands as though he was genuinely afraid to lose me.

Please. Please don't do it anymore okay? You mean too much.

Luke, we just met tonight. Why do you care so much?

Just promise me, okay?

Fine, Luke. I'll try.

He smiled at me. A swear my heart started beating really fast. He slowly started leaning in.

Luke what are you doing? I whispered to him.

By now, our lips were inches from each other.

Showing you how much I care. He whispered back.

He slowly closed the space between our lips. We just sat there, kissing. It took me a second to et used to the lip ring, but I started to like it. Then the kiss became heated. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, which I was not complaining about!
He grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap while I gripped onto his shirt. I put my legs on either side of his hips, making me straddle him. He grabbed my lower back, pulling me into him even more, as if that were possible. As we made out, he put his firm hand on my butt, squeezing it. I moaned in his mouth. He smirked through the kiss.
At this point, neither one of us cared about anything but each other. I liked that feeling.

But everything stopped when I heard someone call my name, sounding as though they were close to tears.

Sophie?

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in forever but here's the chapter I promised! I'll be out of school in a month or so, so I'll try to be more consistent in my writing. Love you guys!!!!