Chapter 7

I quickly pull away from Luke and turn around. Ashton and Calum stood there, shock written all over their faces.

What the hell are you doing? Ashton asked me.

I told you I was coming right back. What's the problem?

Well I just caught you making out with my friend in our garden. Are you shocked that I'm a bit taken back? Calum yelled at me.

Calum, just calm down mate. She didn't do anything wrong. Luke fires back.

And you, you knew I liked her but you went after her anyways! Calum screamed. By now, all of the boys had come outside. I'm guessing it's due to Calum's screaming.

Cal, calm down. I'm sorry okay? I didn't kn-

You're lying! You probably knew I liked you but you didn't like me back so you turn around and kiss my friend to rub it in my face!

Calum, I wouldn't-

You already did! It's your first night and you've already ruined everything! I don't know why we let you come here, let alone save your ass! Clearly you don't deserve it! Or maybe it's me, maybe it's stupid for me to have liked you on your first day here but now I see who you really are! We all do! You're a lying skank who doesn't know what she wants! Why don't you go jump off a bridge or something!

At that point, I couldn't handle it anymore. Tears were rolling down my face. Luke must have seen because he wrapped his arm around me.

Look at you! You're so pathetic! You put on this act with your fake tears and shit, begging for attention. Lucky for you, Luke is stupid enough to fall for it! But not me. I see right through you. You're a whore and a liar. I bet you aren't even depressed or suicidal. You just wanted the attention- god you're such an attention whore! That's all you want from us! You expect us to buy your sorry crap and then as soon as we let you in, you use us!

Calum, enough. Luke cuts in. I'm on the ground crying my eyes out while Calum stands over me, attacking me with his harsh judgements. I pick myself up and look him straight in the eye.

Calum what is wrong with you? You and I both know that none of that is true. Maybe it's you that wants the attention! You're always pushed aside when the boys are hanging out. And every time someone takes their eyes off of you for one second, you just have to turn around and make it about you again! Newsflash Calum, nobody likes people like that! So why don't you get your head out of your pompous ass for once and see that not everything revolves around you!

Sophie! Ashton yelled.

I look around at everyone. They all looked shocked at my words. I look over at Luke, who has his head down.

Get out.

I look up and see Ashton, his face as red as a tomato. He has a crying Calum in his arms. Maybe I went too far...

GET. OUT. NOW!

I take off running in the direction of the house. I'm don't hear footsteps behind me or people yelling my name so I'm guessing no one really cares that I'm leaving. I pack all my stuff, including the iPhone 6 the boys got me and all the new clothes I received. I packed everything portable in my room and stuffed in in my suitcase. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, the Janoskian boys were waiting by the door. They told me I can stay with them until everything is worked out. I look at the rest of the boys. They just stand there with disappointed looks on their faces. I lower my head and follow Beau out of the door.

When we reach the car, we all try to cram my stuff in and still have enough room to fit everyone. I sat down next to Luke. He grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb over it.

It's going to be okay. I promise. He whispered in my ear, then kissed the top of my head. But I just kind of knew it wouldn't be.

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated in like a month! Hopefully you guys enjoyed the chapter. I'll try my best to update more, but I've just been feeling like this story isn't very good. Send me ideas of what you think in coming next!