Chapter 1

Sophie's POV
I lay down on my bed after a long day of beatings at school. I saw that my mom left me a note on my night stand. It said:

"Hey Soph,

Sorry but Sony Studios just
called me to do another big
movie. I'll be working on it for a while. Don't worry, the cast will be staying in a nice house near the studio, since its a few hours from home. I left 2 weeks worth of food in the fridge. Please eat it, you're really thin. And I put 500 dollars on your credit card. I'll call you soon, babe.

Xoxo, Mom"

I ball the note up and toss it in the trash. I unlock my phone and check twitter. 1.8k new followers, 992 retweets and 718 new DMs, most of them telling me to kill myself. I reached for my phone that was sitting on my bed. I wanted to send a tweet to the only people in this world that made me feel like I was worth something.

"@Harry_Styles @zaynmalik @Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne @NiallOfficial @Calum5SOS @Luke5SOS @Ashton5SOS @Michael5SOS: Thank you so much for all you've done for me. You may not know who I am, but you saved my life. Everytime I thought of commiting suicide, I thought of you guys. You've saved me up to this point, but this time, I don't think it's going to work. I've tried to stay strong long enough to meet you and tell you how much you really mean to me, but I don't think it's going to happen. I'm so sorry. Xx, Sophie Panettiere"

I sigh as I set my phone down and walk to the bathroom. When I look at myself in the mirror, I almost don't recognize myself. Tears running down my cheeks, bruises forming on my face, my hair in every direction. I lifted up my shirt and stared at my bruised stomach where I was kicked repeatedly in the locker room before gym class today. I put my shirt down and rolled up my sleeves. I quickly searched for my blade. When I found it, I pressed it against my previously scarred wrist.

1 cut..
2 cuts..
3 cuts..
After 7 cuts I stopped. I stared at my bloody wrists. I opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out a bottle of pills. Before I knew it, I had taken a few pills. I felt insanely dizzy already. My vision blurred as I fell to the ground. It was finally happening.

Ashton's POV
I'm walking around the hotel room that I'm sharing with the rest of the boys and the lads of 1D. Louis, Harry and Michael and Liam are sitting on the ground watching the other boys play FIFA, while Zayn hogs the big couch. I sit next to Calum, who is playing FIFA with Luke and Niall on the medium-sized couch. I open my phone and check twitter. I retweet a few tweets and follow back a few fans, but one tweet catches my eye. It's from a girl named Sophie Panettiere. I gasp rather loudly. The boys and I have seen a bunch of her videos of her singing on YouTube. She's actually pretty popular, but I don't think she realized it. All 9 of us agree that she's crazy beautiful and definitely talented.

The boys all look at me curiosity. I open the tweet and read it out loud to the boys. When I finished, I looked up at the boys who all had scared and concerned looks on their faces. We all start to panic.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thank you so much for reading! I'll try to update as often as I can. They may be slow updates but I'll try. 😘 to you beautiful people!

This chapter is dedicated to my favorite person ever InfinityHemmings love you Katie!!!❤️❤️