Chapter 8

These events take place at night a couple days after the events of the last chapter.

(Shun POV)
Dan, Shun, Ren, Jake, and Muracho were outside the Nethian castle.

Dan was in a tree while the others were watching him from the ground.

"Dan I'm not sure this is a good idea." Drago said as he sat on Shun's shoulder.

"Quit worrying Drago it'll be fine." Dan said as he prepared.

"Dan this is a really bad idea." Shun said looking up at his friend.

"I agreed with Shun, Dan this is really dangerous." Marucho said.

"Come on guys have some faith." Dan said trying to assure them.

"So you called us out there to see you hurt yourself?" Ren asked as both he and Jake looked uneasy as the others did except Dan.

"No I didn't because I'm not going to hurt myself, now just watch." Dan said.

"Ok if this goes wrong I'm not going to save you." Shun said.

"I don't need you to save me, because this isn't going to go wrong." Dan said as he jumped out of a tree trying to do a flip.

Dan was doing the flip in midair as he messed it up.

"Oh no!!" Dan yelled as he started to fell towards the ground.

"Shun I could use some help!" Dan yelled as he continued to fall to the ground.

"Ok fine." Shun said as he jumped into the aid catching Dan and landed on the ground safely.

"Thanks Shun." Dan said as Shun put him down.

"Have you guys seen Fabia?" Shun asked looking around.

"I think she's in the castle with Jin." Jake said.

"Thanks Jake." Shun said as he headed into the castle.

(Fabia POV)
Fabia was in her room and was about to join the other brawlers outside.

Then she heard a knock on her door and answered it.

Jin was standing there in her doorway.

"What can I do for you Jin?" Fabia asked.

"I thought we could have a nice kiss." Jin said as he entered Fabia's room and got closer to her.

"Jin I-." Fabia was saying as she was cut off by Jin pressing his lips to hers as she tried to break away.

Fabia broke away from Jin and her eyes widen when she saw Shun watching from the doorway.

"Shun." Fabia said her eyes pleading with him.

"Save it." Shun said as his head fell and he ran down the castle hallway.

Shun ran down the castle hallways and out of the castle and past the brawlers who were coming in.

"Shun wait." Fabia said as she tried to catch up to him.

"Fabia what's going on?" Dan asked as Shun ran past them.

Before Fabia could answer, Jin who walked up behind and put an arm over her shoulder.

"He just came in and saw Fabia and I kissing." Jin said.

"You did what?? Dan yelled in anger as the other brawlers expressions became angry as well.

"The brawlers meeting room now!" Ren said angrily as Dan led the way with the others followed.

They made it to the meeting room and Jin tried to come in too.

"Not you this is a brawler matter." Marucho said as he stopped Jin from entering and the door slid shut.

(Jin POV)
Jin smiled evilly as he looked around the hallway and went to a spot where no one was before calling in to someone with his comm system.

"Mistress Kazarina the brawler Shun is in position for your plan." Jin said.

"Perfect my creation, just don't being any attention to yourself and keep reporting to me." Kazarina said as she said as she stopped the call.

Jin just turned off his comm and walked around like normal.

(Dan POV)

"How could you do that to Shun!!" Dan yelled at Fabia.

Dan was being held back by Jake as he was yelling at Fabia who was near tears.

"Dan stop it this isn't going to fix anything." Jake said.

Dan took in a shaky breath, "You're right Jake please let you go." Dan said as Jake let him go.

"Why did you cheat on Shun by kissing Jin?" Dan asked.

"I didn't Jin kissed me I would never cheat on Shun." Fabia said.

"Well I don't believe you!" Dan yelled at her.

Fabia's eyes flashed with rage as she flipped Dan across the room.

"I would never cheat on Shun how dare you!!" Fabia yelled at Dan as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Ok we believe you ." Marucho said.

"You do?" Fabia asked surprised.

"Yes you spoke with such passion about him now let's go find him." Ren said as the brawlers went to go look for Shun.

As the brawlers got outside, they spotted Hawktor flying over to them quickly in ball form.

"Hawktor where's Shun?" Fabia asked.

"The Gundalians attacked all of them, we were being overpowered so Shun threw me away from the battle to come find you guys while he uses his ninja tricks to stall for time until you guys can get there." Hawktor said.

"Lead the way." Dan said as the brawlers ran after Hawktor.

As they were running they saw an explosion.

"That's where Shun was, hurry!" Hawktor yelled as they ran faster.

They arrived at the spot of the explosion to see no one there.

"They took him." Fabia said softly as she fell to her knees and sobs racked her body.

All the other brawlers had sad or angry expressions.

Dan looked in the direction of Gundalia.

"Don't worry buddy we're coming to get you nothing will stop us." Dan thought as he turned his attention to the other brawlers knowing that they were about thinking similar things about Shun that he was.