22 Getting Sick

It was only a few days before (Y/n) started feeling slightly sick and was in the bathroom throwing up more often than not. By then she was worried, more so that she was sick for another reason. On top of that she still giving a cold shoulder to Daveed. Leaving his texts on read and ignoring most of his phone calls. Whether out of guilt or something else she wasn't sure.

It wasn't until later in the afternoon after having tea with her mother that she got a phone call. One that wasn't from Daveed, no, it was from Lin making her brows furrow as she answered it, "Lin if this is Daveed's way of guilting me to talk to him I don't want to hear it," she huffs.

"What? So that's what's bothering him? Wait-you're not in New York!? Oh, shit-" came Lin's voice along with a few string of curses in Spanish causing (Y/n) to bold upright from her bed.

"What? What's wrong?" she asks worried now.

"Okay...uh...well...we go on in like ten minutes for the show...and no one has seen Daveed at all today," Lin admits, "I figured he was with you-"

"no, no he's not with me, oh my gosh...I didn't think he'd take it literally," she moans out, running her hand over her face. "We...we may have gotten into a fight on Sunday," she admits.

"But why go back to DC?" Lin chimes out his voice full of confusion.

"I...well it was a big fight, words were said, I didn't want to see him so I left," she mumbles.

"And he's going after you because?" Lin asks and (Y/n) could just hear the confusion in his voice.

"I said if he figures out what's important he'd know where to find me...hes' coming here because I told him to-oh Lin I'm sorry! I didn't even think he'd pull something like this during the show week, I've been pretty much quiet and not talking to him,"

"No, don't feel sorry, it's fine...his understudy can go on, just make sure to try and work things out with him? He's been a mess the past few days, and I really think it's put him through the wringer, so just...work things out for our sake and his?"

"I know...okay, thanks for the heads up...I'm sorry he left without telling anyone, that's not like him,"

"I know..that's why I thought maybe you'd stolen his time or he got lost with you to remember we have a double show today," Lin mutters before wishing her off.

"Oh, crap oh crap," (Y/n) mutters as she rushes to figure out where or when Daveed would be arriving.