24 Positive

"(Y/n)? Why are you locking yourself in the bathroom," Daveed's voice came through the door.

It was a few minutes later when (Y/n) was still shaking a bit but peeked the door open looking at him sadly, "I'm late..." she mumbles making him tilt his head.

"You're what?"

"Late...my period is late," she whispers as she moves to drag him inside. On the counter, there were a few tests she had just taken making him look at her curiously.

"They were already in here, and don't give me that look, I don't know I thought we were safe..." she says shifting nervously.

Daveed moved to tug her into his arms, "We were, but it's still possible," he whispers, "I love you, and if this is it, then this is it." he points out softly, "I'll be better and do better, we can get past this hiccup," he points out softly.

At these words (Y/n)'s eyes watered a bit and she fisted his shirt, "Really?"

"Really, I mean every word I'm saying if you want to go through and this is positive then I'll be with you every step of the way," Daveed tells her, rubbing her back as he holds her.

Shakily (Y/n) pulls away as her phone lets off a chime, "We should look..." she whispers, but didn't move towards the tests at all.

Daveed taking the hint moved to flip each of them and glanced a bit more, "So...does two lines mean positive?" he asks making (Y/n) let out a small noise and nodding her head. "Then I guess they're all positive..." he says sheepishly.

"Really? All of them? We're..we're gonna have a baby?" (Y/n) says worriedly moving to pull away and start pacing, "Dad is gonna kill me, oh my gosh I haven't even met your parents yet! Oh my gosh, this is gonna go horribly," (Y/n) states as she paces.

Daveed quickly moved to get her to stop pulling her back out of the bathroom and to the bed, "Breath, ducky, breathe," he says softly, "It's okay, we'll figure this out, and my parents love you, I talk too much about you that they practically know you by now." he says softly. "I promise you it isn't bad. But if you don't want this then we can figure something else out,"

"No! I mean...I do want this, I'm fine with people making their choice, but I want this...I love you Daveed," (Y/n) says softly moving to lean into his arms.

"I love you too, and it may not have been our plan, but since when has our relationship gone perfectly?"

"Okay fair point, our relationship is far from perfect, but we'll take the curveball and go with it." (Y/n) points out softly.

The two stayed in the room on the bed cuddling and just chatting until there was a knock on the door and her mother peeked her head in, "Oh hello Daveed, I heard you were here...(Y/n) can you join me for something, your father wanted to talk with Daveed about something-"

"I..I guess so?" (Y/n) said a bit nervous about leaving her father and Daveed alone together. Who knows what could happen,"