Chapter 11

Tristen's POV

Earlier That Day.

"Tris, get your ass up! I told you I wanna go to that party later on today, and you are coming too regardless."  

"We just got back home from the plane. Why are you trying to leave? Can't you just sleep or something?" I wasn't really feeling going to a party. I had serious jet lag

"Please, I told Devin we would be there?"

"Okay. And..." I turn on the living room couch to see Alissa no longer by me. "Finally, she left." I mumble. 

~~~~

After about and hour in a half my phone rings. 

"Yo?" I answer sleepily not even bothering to look at who it is. 

"Hey, where are you? Your sister is here, but you're not and you never miss a party." 

Damn can't a person sleep in peace? "Come on man, get your ass over here!" 

He ends the call and I put my phone back on the coffee table in the living room. As soon as I set it down it dings. I unlock it and see I have a few instagram notifications. Normally I wouldn't care, but I'm bored and have nothing else to do. I open the app and see a few videos from the party. I scroll through my feed and see a video with Venessa. Stoping on it, I let it play. The video consist of her and Carlos kissing, literally making love with only their mouth. It was like I had been stabbed in the chest, my closes friend making out with my girl. I set my phone down and picked up the first thing I saw. An antique vase, I grab it in one hand and threw it across the room. Watching it shatter into a million pieces. I'm pissed! No, beyond pissed. A fuming blaze, ready to let all hell loose. That's what I am. 

"Quella fottuta puttana! Giuro che gli taglierò la lingua. Quindi ficcalo su per il culo così lontano, sarà in grado di assaggiare il suo cervello." (That fucking bitch! I swear I'm gonna fucking cut his tongue out. Then shove it up his ass so far, he'll be able to taste his brain.) 

"Allora rivendicherò ciò che è mio di diritto scopandola così forte che non sarà in grado di camminare per settimane." (Then I'm going to reclaim what is rightfully mine by fucking her so hard, she won't be able to walk for weeks.) 

~~~~

Oh crap. He approaches with a murderous glare and locks the door behind him. I began to pray silently. Dear God, I'm sorry for all the sins I have committed. But, I'm not ready to go yet. Please don't pick me for death ye-. My prayers are cut short by his words.

"I don't like that little stunt you pulled tonight."

"What stunt?" I ask trying to sound dumb, maybe he won't be into dumb girls.

"You and Carlos eating each other's face off." He grits bawling his hands into fist.

I cross my arms and stand back, putting all my weight on one leg. "Okay, and. I don't see why you give a shit anyway. It was a dare for a stupid game." 

He walks closer backing me into a wall. He then slams both hands on the wall beside my head, making sure to keep me in place. I could feel his body emitting his warmth.  He brings his head down breathing on my neck. It sends chills down my back. But I stare him up, never leaving his eyes. I might be scared as hell right now, but I'm not going to let him know that.

"Perché stai fottendo la mia farfalla (Because you're fucking mine butterfly.) 

He says something in a language foreign to me then lets out a low growl. Upset that I didn't understand what he said I say, "Suck my dick Tristen. What we had was a one night stand. Nothing less nothing more, so I can do what ever that fuck I want!"