ੈ✩‧₊𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟐𝟎:

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚.

@𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌.
𝖳𝗎𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝟦:𝟥𝟢𝖺𝗆.
ᥡ/ᥒ ᥣ/ᥒ's | ⍴᥆᥎:

✎ᝰ┆𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 in the bed, resting until you woke up to the sound of the bed creaking a bit, and shifting behind you a bit.

You looked over your shoulder to see Bakugou sitting on the side of the bed, rubbing his forehead a bit. You grabbed his shirt, tugging at it a bit.

He turned around, looking at you. "Go back to sleep, love." He spoke softly as he removed your hand from his shirt gently.

"Where are you going?" You questioned, your voice was a bit groggy, but audibly sounded like a whisper.

"I'm going for a walk... I'll be back." He mumbled a bit. You glanced over at the clock to see that it was 4:35am.

"Stay here with me." You grabbed his arm before he could get up. "Y/n..." You heard him sigh softly.

Bakugou hesitated a little bit before finally giving in.

"Alright. I'll stay here with you." He mumbled softly as he got back underneath the blanket.

You felt him pull you closer to him as he wrapped his arms around you. He placed multiple soft kisses on your shoulder before falling back asleep.

...

𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲...
𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾 - 𝟪:𝟢𝟢 𝖠𝖬:

You were in the bathroom, finishing up on your hygiene routine. While you were in the bathroom you heard a few knocks at the door.

You walked over to the bathroom door, opening it to see Bakugou. "Yes?" You questioned as met his gaze, tilting your head a bit.

While you were waiting for him to answer you noticed his eyes slowly avert your gaze, looking down at your legs.

You followed his gaze, looking down at your legs to see that you only had your underwear on.

"Perv..." you scoffed jokingly as you pulled down your sweater a bit before walking over towards the countersink.

"No i'm not, idiot." You heard him chuckle a bit before walking in behind you.

"I'm about to go get some food. Do you wanna come or—" Before you could finish talking you heard a quick "Yes" from Bakugou.

"Uh... Okay? Be ready." You spoke before nearly exiting the bathroom, but Bakugou grabbed your arm gently which stopped you.

"Oh? Did you need something—" Bakugou cut you off by pulling you into a kiss.

"Yes... I got it though." He spoke after pulling away from the kiss. "Why are you like this..." You laughed a bit before walking out of the bathroom.