ੈ✩‧₊𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏𝟖:

(don't play the music yet!)

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲...
𝖬𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝟣𝟢:𝟢𝟢𝖺𝗆.
ᥡ/ᥒ ᥣ/ᥒ's | ⍴᥆᥎:

✎ᝰ┆𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 next day. You heard your alarm go off earlier, but someone must've turned it off. You eventually woke up to the sound of a door shutting.

You opened your eyes lazily to see Bakugou with two brown bags in his hands. "Did you turn off my alarm?" You asked him as you leaned up.

"Yeah... The event thingy got canceled since Hawks had some hero stuff to do." He responded to you.

"Oh... Well are we doing something today?" You asked him as you stood up.

"Aizawa might text the group chat and notify us, but until then... No." Bakugou spoke as he took plastic containers out of one of the brown bags.

You walked over to the bathroom to do your hygiene, and to use the toilet.

...

You were finally done with your hygiene. You walked out the bathroom to the smell of food. Bakugou was on the bed, watching TV.

"I got you some food." He pointed to the bag on the table. You looked through the bag to see your f/f, and f/d. (favorite food, & favorite drink)

"How did you know I liked this stuff." You looked at him in shock. "Well... I just looked up Y/n L/n on the fucking internet, and boom." He spoke sarcastically.

"Really?" You scoffed, believing him.

"No idiot. I've just been around you long enough to know what your favorite food and drink." He mumbled, laying on his back.

"Well... Thank you." You smiled at him before taking the food out of the bag. "Can I get some?" He asked you, leaning up.

"Boy what?? I didn't even open it yet!" You narrowed your eyebrows at him. "Still... Let me get some." He stood up, walking up to you.

"Definitely not." You moved away from him. He smacked his teeth before folding his arms.

"...Here dude." You rolled your eyes, placing it down on the table. Bakugou smiled as he got some of your food.

You gave him a irritated facial expression as you watched him eat your food. He smirked at you as he ate your food.

"Do you want me to punch you?" You asked him, moving your plate of food away from him.