𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟐𝟒:

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠...
𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝟫:𝟥𝟢𝖠𝖬.
ᥡ/ᥒ ᥣ/ᥒ's | ⍴᥆᥎:

✎ᝰ┆𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 now waking up to the smell of breakfast aroma in the air. Bakugou wasn't in the room so he must've been in the kitchen.

Yawning a bit, you stood up from your bed and made your way over towards your bathroom to do your morning routine, and handle your business.

After about twenty minutes in the bathroom you walked out of the bathroom, and exited out of your room.

You looked over at the kitchen to see Bakugou cooking. He looked up at you, looking you up and down slowly for a moment before giving you a small head nod, signaling you to come over towards him.

You walked over towards Bakugou, making your way around the counter. He placed down the spatula he was using before making his way towards you, kissing you on your lips softly multiple times.

"Good morning, pretty girl." He spoke in a calm tone, yet suspicious tone, looking at you.

You were a little confused as to why he was cooking breakfast. You weren't mad about it though... The man can cook.

"Good morning... What's up with you?" You asked him, folding your arms as you smiled a bit. He looked at you for a moment, looking at you confused.

"Nothin'? I can't show to love to my girlfriend?" He chuckled softly, looking away from your gaze for a moment until you snapped your fingers at him.

"Did you just snap your damn fingers at me woman?" Katsuki asked you as he looked back up at you, narrowing his eyebrows at you.

"Yes. You have something you wanna tell me, don't you?" You questioned, looking at him.

He looked at you for a moment before pulling you closer to him by your waist.

"You can read me so well. I'm surprised your quirk isn't mind reading." Bakugou spoke in a flirtatious tone as he leaned closer towards your face, smiling a bit.

"Maybe I have more than one quirk." You chuckled softly which made Bakugou raise his eyebrows.

"So are you going to tell me?" You asked him.

"Later. As of now... We'll eat breakfast, yeah?" He asked you, waiting on your answer. You looked up at him for a moment before speaking.

"Okay, Katsuki." You nodded slowly. He leaned into a gentle kiss, pulling you closer to him even more.

You kissed his lips back, wrapping your arms around his neck. Bakugou placed his hand underneath your thighs before lifting you up which made you giggle a bit.