Chapter 1

I don't own any of the images or characters

REWRITTEN

It's another day at PK academy, spring break has just ended and there is another new transfer student.
Except this transfer student is much different to any other, he has 'powers', just as Saiki did.
Kusuo Saiki, whos grades are average and he doesn't particularly stand out in any way.
Yet he had ability's nobody else had.
This new arrival could be someone better than him, but Saiki highly doubted it.
If he did, maybe they'd turn out to be best friends.

-Everyone is right about this new transfer student, he has psychic powers. Said saiki, talking to himself quietly.

It was at this moment where Saiki chose to follow this transfer student around, in order to find out anything and everything about him.
While the entire school crazed over the new exciting arrival.

Saiki sat outside leaning his head against a blossom tree with his arms crossed and his eyes closed, Saiki's brain was going over the same thing over and over again, interest about this new student had reached it peak.

Saiki sighed and chose to try sleep, hoping it would clear his mind.
However he was still very clearly stuck in his own thoughts about this new student, Reita Toritsuka.

He then began to drift into a much needed sleep, still thinking of this new student.
With that being said an unfamiliar face snuck over towards the same tree that Saiki was sat under, he peered around the tree to face Saiki's sleeping face.

Only a few had seen him sleep.

Not wanting to wake him the unfamiliar person quickly took out his phone and took a picture of the sleeping psychic.
The unhappy psychic woke up to the flash of a camera and a strange purple haired boy smiling brightly at him.

The purple haired boy waved, childishly.

-Hello i'm Reita Toritsuka, i'm what you'd call a spirit medium.

-Hi. I already knew what you were.

-Oh of course! Silly me i should've known.

Saiki was confused as to what the other meant, by his last sentence, but chose to ignore it anyway.

-What do you want?

-Well i heard from a few of my spirit friends that there is a super powerful psychic around here, so i have to ask you to teach me your ways!

-You have the wrong person, please leave.

The now unhappy Saiki rose, and began to walk away from his last location.
However the spirit medium, as eager as ever, ran and hugged Saiki unexpectedly.
This left Saiki in a situation where for once, he didn't know what to do.

All he could do was stand there and wait it out.
While a slight blush appeared on his face, he hadn't been hugged much.
In fact he hated being touched, but not so much by the new arrival.

-Are you done yet?

-I suppose so, i'm sorry i just got excited that i've finally met you!

Saiki, who was already fed up with the new transfer student at this point decided to walk back to the Academy.
He kept a fast pace, hoping to loose the new student.