Chapter 14

Teruhashi was furious, she hated being lied to.
Her goddesses aura was altered, as she stomped around the school in search for the two boys.
She finally found them, spotting the two from across the hallway, and rushed over.
This goddess became more demon like.

Everyone in school avoided Teruhashi, knowing this was not the same one as before.
Those who got into her way, were greeted by a death glare.
Toritsuka spotted the newly formed demon, and began to shake while holding Saiki's hand.
However Saiki remained unbothered, and just stared in her direction.

Saiki was considering doing something to really annoy the girl, but didn't want to scare his boyfriend any more than he already was.
The psychic sighed, and slightly tightened his grip on the others hand.
He rubbed his thumb against Toritsuka's hand to the point where he was slowly starting to calm down.

Teruhashi raced over, after spotting what Saiki was doing.
She stood in-front of them, hands on her hips, with an angry frown.
Once again Toritsuka got scared, but decided to look confident.

-"Saikiiiii~" Teruhashi whined.

Toritsuka rolled his eyes at the girl.
She snapped her neck instantly, shooting a look at the purple haired boy.
Saiki didn't reply, but showed a look to let her know he was listening.

"I literally asked you if you were dating. DID YOU LIE?!" She spoke again, the last bit of the sentence, her voice became raised.

Saiki shook his head, and telepathically told Toritsuka what he wanted to say, since he had no energy to speak.
Toritsuka sighed, and began to speak on his boyfriends behalf, and after a bit of explaining, she soon understood, but still was like Saiki's mother when someone tried to scam her.

Toritsuka ran away, not wanting to face the fiery demon head on, and left his boyfriend to it.
He had done enough today.

After explaining people began to flood in, Teruhashi could not give up her perfect persona.
Her facial expression lightened as she went to her usual bright smile.
She squeezed the two boys into a tight hug, while giggling.

"That's great! I'm glad you two finally managed to get together!" Her voice was high pitched.

Saiki was shocked, his eyes wide open at the last sentence.
He thought she would've been angry, the psychic pulled his wrong off of his finger which blocked the thoughts.
Teruhashi's thoughts were saddened, leaving Saiki feeling guilty.

But he knew she was supportive of them, and had given up on Saiki.
Saiki smiled, and gently pulled her into a hug, whispering a thank you into her ear.
The girl blushed and somewhat hugged back, everyone else who could see, were jealous.
Most of Saiki, since they were able to hug the goddess they worshipped, but Toritsuka was jealous of Teruhashi, she and Saiki seemed perfect.

But yet everyone was confused as to why Saiki chose a pervert, over a Goddess.
And he had his reasons.
Saiki gave his boyfriend a quick kiss on the lips, and a gentle smile after.

Toritsuka's face flushed red.
Those who were watching, were shocked.
He earned a title which was a 'playboy', Saiki didn't like it from the start, but the whispers were uncontrollable.

As long as Toritsuka knew it wasn't true, he was fine with it.

Saiki sighed and decided to walk to his classroom after waving goodbye to his lover.
The purple haired boy also made his way back to his classroom.
Saiki smiled and went through the day, which seemed to speed through, lightning fast.

Lunch time soon came creeping up.
Saiki walked straight out of class, wanting to find his boyfriend.
He walked into the classroom which his boyfriend occupied.
But instead of getting a greeting, all eyes raced onto him, giving dirty looks, some of the bl readers were fangirling.

They even had made bets on who they thought would top.

Whispers filled the room, as Saiki looked around for his boyfriend.
Who was nowhere to be seen.
Saiki was going to use his psychic ability's to find the other, but figured Toritsuka would come to their usual location.
He rushed up to the roof, and opened the door, but still no Toritsuka.
He sat down and decided to wait for the boy to arrive.

Time quickly passed, and his boyfriend never arrived, however Teruhashi came up.
She opened the door and saw a lonely Saiki.

"Hey can i sit with you?" She spoke gently.

Saiki had no reason to decline so he nodded his head, giving a slight smile.
She knew he was worried, and after putting the pieces together, decided it was because he couldn't find Toritsuka.
She giggled at the thought.

"Y'know.. i'm really jealous, you teo seem perfect together. You knew i had a crush on you, note that it isn't over. and one day, I WILL WIN YOUR HEART." Saiki couldn't help but start laughing as she spoke.

A laugh from Saiki, something which was so rare.

Her confidence soon gave way and her face flushed red, and her eyes averted to the floor.
Saiki wiped the tears which formed in his eyes from laughing at the girl.

"You just don't give up do you?" He spoke while wiping his eyes some more.

He smiled at Teruhashi's determination, but felt slightly bad, as he had absolutely no interest in her.
She also smiled back.
His mind soon snapped back to the original task, find his boyfriend.
Unfortunately for him, he had to ask a jealous goddess for help.

"Hey, you have everyone in school around your finger, please help me find Toritsuka.." His voice trailed off.

The blue haired girl knew he was sad, so enthusiastically nodded and began asking around school for help.
Minutes later there was a shout from Teruhashi, he was found.
Saiki teleported outside the room where the shouts came from.

EEEEEE helloo!
Well i usually strive to update on Sundays but i had to look after someone so it's a little late but i hope you enjoy!

Added a little bit of spice

n e gayz-

Here's my discord, feel free to drop suggestions or if you just wanna send a message, all is appreciated :))

Word count:1016