Killer Snow: Episode I

Caitlin Snow POV

I awoke in my temporary home. The lab I was imprisoned in had a small bedroom and bathroom. Very convenient. I woke up in the same clothes I was wearing the previous day. A pair of jeans and a semi-professional lace shirt. I left my bed and stretched. I noticed a drawer and made my way over. It had clothes. This means he didn't kidnap me on impulse. Meaning, he must know more about me than I think I do.

Shoving my thoughts to the back of my mind, I took some fresh clothes and took a shower.

Minutes later I exited in a blue pencil skirt and blacktop. My usual getup. I reached the door handle and exited only to see Revan without his helm sitting by his 'daughter' with a man... Eobard Thawne. I hid behind the door frame and listened.

"How's work, Eobard." He asked. "Y'know. Getting called a villain. Clearing up the streets. Getting media harassment. The usual. How bout you." "Same. It's rough being an AOJ. Nobody said it was this rough." "I hear you. Anywho, I came to inquire as to her health." Asked Thawne with genuine care. "She is... Doing better. She sleeps more peacefully." "Good to hear, Izuku."

My breath hitched. His name was Izuku. "Izuku? Hm, Izuku." I mumbled. It surely fitted his face and structure. As I was pondering a figure stared in front of me with glowing red eyes. I shrieked. "Hello, Dr Snow."

I felt him grab me and in a second I was at Nezuko's bedside with izuku on the opposite side. "I-i thought you killed villains. What is he doing here?" I asked with fear. "Miss Snow. He is no villain. He and I belong to a vigilante agency called The Agents Of Justice. We are just like you're average heroes but we have no boundaries." Eobard answered. "Oh... Makes sense. We've theorised that organizations like those exist so... I believe you." I said with a sigh. "But, so you're saying some who we identify as bad guys are actually more Chaotic Neutral?" I asked. They nodded. I gathered my confidence and said, "Hunter Zoloman. Zoom. Is he an Agent?" I asked with my hands clasped and slightly forward. "No. Zoom is not one of us. He's a heartless monster with no respect for innocent life." Thawne said bluntly. I felt my tears grow in pressure and my lips contort. "Excuse me," I said as I stomped away.

Izuku pov

"Let me guess... She loved him." I said softly. "He was The Flash's first major enemy. And also her second husband. When he was seen for the monster he really was, he was captured... And killed by the gas chamber." Answered Thawne. "Hm. Sounds like quite a predicament. How did Husband #1 die?" "Got caught up in a fight with the Flash. Ronnie was coming home when he was caught in the middle of a Flash v Villain scenario. He got a shard of glass through the heart." Thawne related. I chuckled, "Hm. Maybe we can use this. Both husbands died because of the flash. We can turn her against him. Tell her how what the Flash did to you and we'll gain sympathy." I said quietly. "Yeah, she could be your partner in crime." "What's her quirk?" "Freezer burn. Her hair goes white and her eyes become like diamonds. She can emit powerful blasts of ice. The spike of dopamine makes her more aggressive and sadistic." "Ah... interesting." "Even more. Though she's The Flash's personal physician, she doesn't get paid unless Barry gets injured. Which is not often. She works at other places but that's not enough to pay the bills." "How do you know this?" "I do my research."

------------------------

Caitlin POV.

I sat on my temporary bed and allowed my tears to flow freely. This is all his fault. Every time Barry is involved, something goes bad for me. I cant. I just can't keep going. The door opened. It was the Revan or Izuku, whichever name he used, who walked in. "I have a proposition. Join the AJO." He said. My eyes widened. I looked at him. He was solemn. "I- I can't betray the Hero Association," I said weakly. "Caitlin." I ignored him. "Caitlin!" He said in a stronger tone. I refused to face him. "Caitlin! Look at me!" He shouted. I held back my tears and did not face him. It was then I felt his hand grab me by the chin. He made me look at him. "Barry has down nothing for you. The Hero Association has led you in debt. The Flash took your partners. He suppressed your power because he's afraid of you becoming better than he is. He's afraid of the darkness in you." He growled. "I... I don't know if I can. My quirk isn't like yours. I can't do it on command." I whimpered. "Breath. Feel the cold. Feel yourself melting and freezing at the same time. You are not some lowly Doctor. You are more than that," his words were so soothing. I felt myself getting cooler. Like I was freezing but my core was still warm. "Fell the darkness. Use the darkness. Embrace the pain." "I don't know if I can go any further," I said truthfully. "You can't lock up the darkness. You are afraid. Use the fear. Say it with me. YOu cant lock up the darkness."

"You... can't... lock up... the darkness," I whispered my new mantra along with him. "Louder." "You can't lock up the darkness." "Louder..." "You Cant Lock Up The Darkness." "LOUDER." "You can't lock up the darkness." "I said... LOUDER." "You can't lock up the darkness. You can't lock up the darkness. You can't lock up the darkness. AND YOU NEVER WILL!

After my outburst I sighed in relief, only to realise it was frosty. "Welcome to your new home, Killer Frost." He whispered into my ear.

 I stood up with a mischievous smile

I stood up with a mischievous smile. "Good to hear Revan. Oh, how I've wanted to be free of my earthly tethers. Now, I feel like testing out my powers." "Your personality really does change." "You ain't seen nothing yet honey."

Words 1038

Posted 1/3/2020