Killer Snow: Episode III

Izuku POV

I saw Dyna-Might and The Grand Uravity(yes that's her new name) on patrol as I peek out of the alley. I sighed deeply and placed my helmet. The HUD was plain so I wouldn't get distracted. I conjured my persona and stepped out.

I casually walked across the street to the appal of the onlookers. "Hey, isn't that Revan?" I head a bystander call. "Hey! It's Revan. Revan you are my hero!" Called a young lady. "Hey! Thanks!" I replied.

"He's no hero. He's a murderous monster. And we're gonna take you in!" Katuski boasted with his finger outstretched. "Oh really. Be my guest." I taunted. TGU (The Grand Uravity) pulled out several darts and threw them at him with surprising speed. I used my quirk to stop them, but Katuski decided to blast his way over.

We entered hand to hand though Katuski made sure to set off explosions with each of his ferocious punches. I kept them suppressed but it still hurt.

I punched him in the gut setting him back. TGU snuck up behind me and reached out to make me float. Too bad I was too fast and flipped forward.

"Hey! Leave him alone! Revan is the real hero!" Onlookers shouted. I chuckled. I have the people's support. "He's nothing more than a damned villain!" My old bully shouted. "No. Your only a real villain if you get caught." I taunted.

Now I'm in trouble. I felt my body freeze and my limbs stuck in place. Shoto frickin Todoroki. He froze me. "Howitzer Impact Supreme!" I'm a dead man. What's worse, a kid had snuck from his parent and was running to the scene. I forced myself to break free and rush to the boy. I dropped to my knees and faced the coming explosion. Katsuki was higher up than usual due to Ochako's quirk. 

I summoned my strength and raised an invisible barrier. The fire blazed as it clashed with my forcefield in a dazzling show. When it ended I turned to the kid. Before I good react I was stuck by purple balls. The kid was Mineta with his signature smirk. Ah, I get it. He must've hidden in the crowd and better on me trying to save him. Smart man. "Ha! I wonder what ugly bastard is under this mask." He cackled. "Mineta! Move!" Katsuki shouted. He was going to blast me just in case. Great. H stomped over and punched me with an explosive impact. He continued like this as I laid on the ground. The crowd gasped and moaned. I stayed strong and each time I was knocked down id get up. "Anything else, Hero?" I asked. He growled as he grabbed my helmet and detonated. "Your days of villainy and murder are over!" He shouted.

"No, they aren't!" Shouted a fem voice. In the wake of my beating, a woman appeared with snow-white hair and glassy eyes. "Revvy baby! Why don't you introduce me to your friends?" She said sarcastically. "Killer Frost!? How you get here?" I asked. "Red eyes gave me a ride. Anyway, besides that. Get your scummy hands of my Revvy."

I saw as she breathed ice and froze Mineta and Ochako in place. "Go to hell!" Bakugo roared. Frost dodged his attack and summoned an ice wall.

I saw Shoto making his way over so I force pushed him into the wall, knocking him out. I drew my sword and shakily got to my feet using it as a cane. By now Bakugo had broken the ice wall.

He punched Frost in the stomach and basically threw her to the floor. I drew my left pistol and shot him in the knee cap and elbow.

I limped over to frost and summoned a dust cloud. I slung her over my shoulder and carried her home.

Sorry for the weak writing... Been getting new ideas but I'm determined to atleast make Izuku x killer frost.

Killer Frost had awoken halfway into our trek home. We walked the distance in complete and utter silence. I led her through the forest and down a hidden hatch to the lab of my base. When we were safely inside I spoke.

"I gave you explicit orders to stay here." I said menacingly. "I saw you in TV! You were gonna die!" "You were at a bigger risk of death than I was. You disobeyed my clear and defined orders!" "Can you swallow your pride and admit I saved you!?" "This has nothing to do with my pride!" I screamed. I through of my helmet and walked towards her as she walked backwards.

Though she had the adrenaline in her system I could see the fear in her crystalline eyes. "If someone gets hurt because I was weak... That's my fault! I don't want your death on my conscience." "B-but." "No buts. Thank you for saving me but that was dumb." I chuckled.

She titled her head in confusion. I felt a certain pull to her. The fear she irradiated was tantalising. Her snowish beauty entrapped me. Her subtle breaths made me hallucinated. I grabbed her by the hand and drew her close. "Welcome to The AOJ, Killer Frost."

I smashed my lips to hers as if I were dying. She joined with zero resistant or need for persuasion. It was smooth and consensual. "Thank you, Revvy."

Words 1000 basically

Posted 6/3/2021

Yeah. I know it's a week ending but you have no idea how much of a accomplishment this is. I finshed a book. Maybe not well but I can tick the Completed section on my book. I haven't done that in months.

If you knew my mental condition right now I'm sure you'd understand but I don't feel like sharing cuz it makes me feel vulnerable.

I love writing for the thousands of you who read my books. Better content is coming. More content is coming.