Hasegawa Langa ~ Bandaid

Another long half a day at DOPE SKETCH building and delivering skateboards. You were currently waiting for Rekki to come in so he can give you some advice on which wheels to choose for this skateboard that someone ordered.

It was your job and you should be able to pick for yourself but this time you were absolutely torn on which to pick so why not use your resources lol.

You were at the back of the store sanding a board when you heard the bell signalling that someone entered the store.

"Rekiii! Can you help me with something please?" You shouted from the back.

He didn't answer, instead he just started walking to where you were. "I don't know which one to choose can you pick?" You ask and turn to him.

You are now face to face with Langa but he looked away as soon as your eyes met, "I like the blue ones." He answered anyway.

You lightly punched him on the shoulder. "Why didn't you say it was you?"

You both let out a small laugh.

"Fine I'll go get Reki" he said and left.

A few minutes later the redhead made an appearance. "Hey y/n what do you need?" He asked, squatting next to you.

You stopped putting on the blue wheels and answered, "Oh nevermind, I wanted your advice on which set of wheels I should go with but you took too long."

He gasped dramatically putting his hand over his heart, doubling back on his butt.

You laughed at his exaggeration and shrugged.

Langa came back in the room and saw that you were attaching the wheels he liked and slightly smiled to himself.

You were busy fastening the wheels so you didn't notice but Reki did.

~

The two boys left the room and Reki nudged Langa, "You love her don't You?"

Langa looked at the boy next to him and nodded shyly, blood rushing to his cheeks and chest.

You and Langa recently started dating. Ever since he came to Japan a little over a year ago you two have been friends, along with Miya and Reki of course.

The crush wasn't instant maybe a few months in Langa started to realise he felt good when he's around you and found himself thinking about you even when you're not around.

He wanted to ask you out but he didn't know when the right moment was. He even asked his mom how his dad asked her out and that was embarrassing for Langa but anything to be with you. Right?

He kept some bandaids on him all the time for obvious reasons and one day he decided to write "'Will you go on a date with me?' on one of them and lightlyglued it back together.

Everytime you would patch him up he was a nervous wreck. Blushing from how close you were and anticipation that you would pick that bandaid.

Eventually you picked it and when you placed it on his arm you looked up at him with a surprised expression , eyes glistening from tears that refused to fall.

When he smiled at you and looked away you knew it was meant for you. You said yes and now he's your cute little shy boyfriend.

~
You arrived at his house together and went to his room. When he opened the door there was a blanket on the floor with snacks and video game controllers on it.

You pouted slightly, you know the thing you do instead of saying "aww", a hugged him trying to hold back tears...or not.

"I was gonna ask if you like it but I think I know the answer", he laughed and took your hand and headed over to the blanket so you could start your indoor picnic.

You two ate, played a couple of video games and talked some more until you got a little sleepy.

Langa continued playing video games with Reki and Miya online this time. He saw that you fell asleep and picked you up and placed you on his bed then went to his desk to get closer to his gaming set up.

A few minutes after you got up and snaked your way into his arms while he was playing. You sat in his lap and cuddle him and fell right back asleep. It was comfortable.

Langa was shocked at first but he just continued playing.

(Did I write this imagine JUST to show you my art? Haha noooo....alright maybe)

(I couldn't choose which one to upload also Wattpad lowered the quality)

When dies in the game he'll play with your hair or rub your back to past the time, somerimes just nuzzling his head between your neck and shoulder taking in your scent.

When he was done playing he stood up, picking you up aswell, and went to bed.

Why is it so hard to write for Langa lmao. Oh well I tried. I hope you enjoyed x