Kyan Reki ~ Fun Day

"Reki! Stop making me laugh" you whined trying not to smile

"Reki! Stop making me laugh" you whined trying not to smile. You had asked Reki to put a face mask on him which he agreed to but you should have done his face before yours.

He kept laughing at how funny you looked which made you laugh at him laughing.

"R-Reki my mask is crackinggg" you giggled trying not to laugh but also trying to put the green paste on his face also.

"I'm sorry I can't help it. Okay okay I'll stop." He said and suddenly put on a serious face. This cause both of you to bust out laughing again.

"Alright for real this time." He said and settled down confront of you so you can put his mask on.

The whole time he was trying not to smile while laughing through his nose.

It took a while but you successfully put his mask on.

~~You guys decided to have a day full of fun and face masks was a great way to start the day, he even made you paint his nails black

~~
You guys decided to have a day full of fun and face masks was a great way to start the day, he even made you paint his nails black.

He got dressed in a black hoodie with a pink T-shirt over it and black pants. You tried to match him and put on a pink skirt with a black T-shirt.

~~
It was spring time so you guys went to a Sakura garden and just walk along the paths talking, laughing, enjoying the view and each other's company. It was simple but when you two are together there's never a dull moment.

You took a bunch of pictures and videos for memories and to show your friends what they missed out on.

~~

You had to take a little intermission on your day of fun when manager Oka asked Reki to come into DOPE SKETCH to do a quick repair. You didn't mind because you loved watching Reki work and you sometimes build mini skateboards while you wait. Reki usually adds them to his collection after.

He was screwing on some wheels while you were making a tiny skateboard then he said, "Come here you can sit in my lap until I'm finished working "

You took all your tiny skateboard making supplies and went over to sit in his lap. He placed his chin on your shoulder and his arms around you and started screwing the wheels on again.

After a while he lifted his chin and kissed you on the cheek, "I'm done. Let me go tell Oka."

He went to the front and got excuses by Oka then you guys continued on with your day.

You ended it off by skateboarding down a stretch with a beautiful night view. You guys sat on a near by bench for a while and talked. He had his skateboard under his feet moving it from side to side.

"Did you have fun today" he asked, placing his hand under yours.

"Of course. I loved it. Did You?" You answered.

"It was the best day I've had in a while." He said as he looked over to you.

Without saying a word he started taking of his shirt and hoodie. He was shirtless for a few seconds but he put back on his pink shirt and handed you his black hoodie.

"Here" he said putting the hoodie over your head, "Even I'm cold and I was wearing a hoodie."

You were a little chilly in your T-shirt but you never brought it to his attention, he just acted.

He placed his hand back in yours and looked at the view again.

About 30 seconds of silence passed and you took your free hand and placed it on his cheek, and he turned towards you.

You took the opportunity and placed a soft, slow kiss on his lips. You were about to pull away but he leaned more into you and smiled. "mh mh" he said slightly shaking his head no.

He played with your bottom lip and tongue for a while then pulled away and kissed you on the cheek.

You rested your head on his shoulder, hand in hand, sitting in comfortable silence.

End

Idk how to feel about this oneshot...Chile I'm so singlehsksus😭
Ahaha it's the accidentally typing sus at the end of my keyboard smash for me.

I hope you enjoyed x