Kikuchi Tadashi ~ "Do you love me?"

Italics = Your Thoughts

*Vrrrrr* (Not me learning sound effects from BL...anywaaays)

*Vrrrrrr*

You stopped typing and looked at your phone to see who was texting you.

Tadashi🐍
Hey
Are you free today?

You sighed and stopped working for a while. You picked up the phone and just stared at the text message.

"I don't know, am I?" You said to yourself and decided not to respond yet. You set your phone down and headed to the restroom just to clear your mind for a few minutes.

You walked down the halls, glancing inside some classrooms every so often, watching the students doze off from their boring lectures, so glad I already passed this stage of life, you thought to yourself slightly reminiscing on your highschool days.

If you haven't caught on yet, yes, you work at a highschool. You were typing out some worksheets for your class earlier when you got that text from Tadashi and decided to take a stroll to the furthest  teacher's restroom from your office. Just an excuse to clear your mind in that fraction of time.

"Hello Sensei!" You heard and turned towards the voice. You turn to see Reki smiling and waving at you while simultaneously running to class.

You laughed a little at him and waved back. Why am I actually missing my highschool days...No stop don't ever take me back, you thought and continued your stroll.

After refreshing yourself you were back to typing out those work sheets then suddenly remembered the text. You picked up the phone, unlocked it then started typing.

Yeah
What's up?

You just decided to go with that. You already know (what's uuuuppp) why he was texting you but you still asked just to see what he'd respond with.

You decided to just pay no mind to your phone until the school day was over so you can stay focused throughout the day.

~Time Skip~