IN THE PAST

Narration
In her last life Rhea lost her parents at an early age and was taken in by her uncle who deceived her into taking on the family business, she became a pawn in his hands, she knew about it but she couldn't leave because, she finally found someone that cares for her, it may have been a slightly short time together but they had that, her and Chris were very close . He was the only friend she had, he was the family lawyers son, since the family lawyer also took her uncles side she didn't trust Chris at first but later on he told her everything what they were planning to do to her, how they would dispose of her after they used her, she wasnt hurt, basically she didn't even react to that. Later that night Chris' father came to her and threatened her saying "dont you dare leave this family or else I will kill Chris". I was shocked isnt Chris his son how could he do that, then he smirked continuing "Chris isn't my son, I dont know who's son he is, he is adopted and I can do whatever since my wife that originally wanted jim is dead".

I was worried, scared I didn't want anything to happen to Chris I didn't want him to get hurt because of me I dint want him to hate me, so I agreed. ~timeskip~ the next day I met with Chris again but I didn't tell him what happened last night it would make him sad .

(By the way this is chris)We talked and talked and ot felt like hours until he was finally leaving, before he left he said to me "even if you think no one loves you I'll always love you,I'll never leave you alone"

We talked and talked and ot felt like hours until he was finally leaving, before he left he said to me "even if you think no one loves you I'll always love you,I'll never leave you alone".

Those were the last words he said to me, he lied to me he said he'd always be with me and he died but It wasnt his fault his father killed him, but he promised h- he promised he wouldn't kill him.
We were 16 then and from then on I was dead, till I actually died.

I'm so so so so so so very sorry for updating so late. School has been exhausting I'll try updating soon . Hope u enjoyed the chapter. Bye