The fourth phase

We finally met the examiner of the third phase, and let's just say he looks weirder in real life than in the anime. I picked my card first because you know I came out first and then so on other people took their number cards and like in the anime they all got the same thing but I got a blank card that is odd I saved the guy that was meant to die it should make it even then suddenly the card I had turned into two I was confused until the examiner explained the details I already knew part of what he's saying he should get to the point. He finally said their is one card that gives you six points it's the blank card, the person with a blank card has two cards the blank one and a number one, you can choose to hunt or not, but getting the blank card would be a lot more convenient wouldn't it, you know what I'm just gonna go, why me why do I have to be the one with the special card. But as long as they don't know I have it I'm in a convenient situation. I decided to hide my presence as soon as I got to the island and I found a place to take a nap and I doubt anyone is going to find me here.
Meanwhile
   Gon is looking for a way to steal Hisoka's card, Leorio and Kurapika are looking for their targets, Gittarackur dug himself into the ground and Hisoka is being Hisoka  so let's get back to Rhea.
      That nap was so convenient I wonder how long I slept it's dayt time so like all night I assume, they could've given us a clock or something 7 days right so one day gone, then I summoned Dame and he looke me worried and I asked why he said I've been asleep for three days, well umm I don't know what to say, I'm sorry dame I didn't mean to worry you and at that moment he went back to his normal self, he was quite excited about something  he said he had learnt a new transformation so I asked him to show me, it was so cuteeeeee

He looks so precious I can carry him around now, he was prancing around and I just had to hug him then a minute later my tummy started grumbling, I finished my emergency food in the first phase and no one should blame me I was really hungry.
     I went out to get some food making sure to avoid everybody I got some fruits and meat I fried it and ate after that I slept hopefully till the last day.
  I woke up with dame licking my hand and telling me it's the last day and it's time to go to the collection point. When I got there I met with Hisoka and he gave me a very interesting smile and hugged me I'm sure I'm not the only one that's confused I hugged him back awkwardly and pulled away when Gon, Killua  Kurapika and Leorio came I smiled and went into the air blimp looking for someplace to go eat fruits don't do much for the appetite and I've got to stuff myself before the last phase.