Chapter 3

Midoriya ran with Todoroki and Bakugou out the exit. They quickly passed through everyone dodging elbows, and slipping past them all. They got ahead of everyone very fast and noticed one of the first obstacles that would oppose their feat towards victory. 

"Mud. They are trying to see if we could maneuver well despite the situation. Even if it's a not so serious one such as this." Bakugou said with a steady breath as they continued to run.

"Yeah, it's pretty thick too. We just have to keep our pace up so we don't get stuck and have to fall behind. Todoroki said.

They ran for at least a hundred more meters and then came to a sudden halt. The ground was shaking, intensely. The ground cracked open and a massive dust explosion erupted from the earth below. The villain robots that they have seen from the entrance exam, once again they  stood before them. But something was different. They seemed to be improved. They had heavier guns and stronger armor and these ones were fast to react too. One of the smaller robots launched a trio of missiles at Todoroki. He stomped his left foot on the ground and a wall of fire came out in front of him. The missiles flew through the fire and crashed off to the side. When he turned around to see where it went, he saw everyone else was stuck behind them. All thinking what to do with what little time remained before impact. Yaoyorzu seemed to be making C4. Ashido began to make acid out of her palms and started to run towards the robots. She was far in the back. So the upper trio would need to think fast on what to do before they got pass them.

"I have an idea. Midoriya said."

"Eh?" The other two said.

"I can't explain it enough because we have to move quickly. So let's hope you can follow my lead."

Midoriya closed his eyes, held out his arms, and clenched his fists.

"One for all.....Full Cowling.....Seventy-Five Percent!" He said in his mind.

The red lines of full cowling began to rush around his feet and up his body. The raced through every vein and limb. Once it all ran through his blood the red lines faded and a gust of wind exploded around Midoriya. Green streaks of energy were moving around him. His sleeves ripped open and his pant legs did too. His hair glowed green, as well as his eyes. He stuck his hand on Todoroki's and Bakugou's back. Black whip shot out from the wrists of Midoriya and crawled down the two, fastening around the waist. Midoriya then crouched down a bit and then jumped. The ground shattered as dust, and rocks were flung into the air. He soared to the height of one of the Executor bots. He then grabbed Black Whip with his right hand and swung Bakugou towards it. He knew what Midoriya was trying to do and he took action as fast as possible. He reached out his hand as it sparked. 

"Die!" he shouted.

A fireball explosion erupted from the hand of him. It blasted the robot back but also obliterated the ones next to it. They all began to collapse to the ground. They crumbled down and destroyed the smaller robots below. It let out another giant explosion pushing the people on the ground back. Midoriya then swung Bakugou to the back of him.

"Do it again, but face your hand towards the stadium to launch us forward!" He yelled as they began to fall to the ground.

Bakugou did as he said without saying anything and released a big enough explosion. It gave them instant airspeed and much distance from where they just were. Midoriya landed on the ground with his feet and continued to run. Still hanging on to the other two He bolted through the trail that they were on and continued to run till the next obstacle. Shortly after Midoriya broke the sound barrier.

They arrived at the next obstacle, The Fall.

"It seems as if they are repeating the same obstacles from our first year, perhaps it is to see our improvement on it? Todoroki said.