chapter 13/what you do to me

a/n: my dad is in the hospital rn so this chapter is going to be short, thank you for 200 reads. I hope you enjoy :p

also, this one is going to be uh a little more...intimate so reader discretion advised or whatever

===

"you have no idea what you do to me"

===

CHAT NOIR

===

she likes me, not as Adrien but as Chat noir... I know she still loves me as Adrien but knowing she likes chat noir, even if I'm chat noir, she doesn't know that, and she's fallen for chat. look on the bright side, I can have Mari without my father finding out. I can't have her as Adrien, but I can as Chat, and that's enough for me.

"I really like you to Mari"

Marinette smiles and positions herself on her knees crawling to Chat, she moves closer to him. They are centimeters apart. Marinette plants a few small kisses on his lips. Chat gently grabs her neck to pull her closer. They continue to kiss stopping only to take a few breaths. Mari swings her knee over to sit on Chat's lap. Mari stops kissing him and plants a few kisses on his neck. Chat purrs.

"Princess, you have no idea what you're doing to me," he says breathlessly

Marinette smiles sucking on his neck leaving small lovebites, ones that'll disappear in the morning

"Princess..." chat says pulling her closer

Marinette nibbles on his neck and stops leaving a hickey in replace of her mouth. Chat flips her over so she's on her back and kisses her hungrily as if she would disappear at any moment. Marinette puts her hands on the nape of his neck and tangles her hands in his hair. In that moment it was only Chat noir and Marinette. The perfect pair.

a/n: and in my opinion the best ship in the love square

Chat pulls away slightly, his lungs screaming for air. Marinette looks at him and smiles.

"You have no idea what you do to me" she smirks

Chat purrs and plants one more kiss on her lips before sitting up. He picks her up bridal style and climbs up to her loft bed. He covers her with a blanket and climbs under too, he spoons her and plants a kiss on the back of her head before drifting off to sleep with the love of his life in his arms.

===