chapter 25/ hot chocolate

a/n: stop I'm so tempted to delete the last chapter but anyways THANK YOU FOR 1000 READS I LOVE YOU 🤸🏾‍♂️❤️

I thought about Luka getting akumatized again but that's a bit boring and I feel like his love for Kagami was superficial, I think he was hurting and Kagami was just a clutch, so he isn't feeling the amount of pain that felt after ending it with Mari...make sense?

We are going to have a bit of a time jump in this chapter (3 months) but when I get back to the main story the timeline will be normal again

🚧 TW 🚧

Depression

===

"you really are cute"

===

CHOLE'S POV

===

***December 7th***

When Adrien and Marinette started dating I thought I would be way more heartbroken than I was. Like of course, I was sad for a few days but I eventually got over it, to be completely honest don't think I ever loved Adrien. We were childhood friends, so I think I tricked myself into thinking that I was in love with him. I'm happy that he's happy, I can tell he really loves her, the spark in his eyes when he sees her is almost impossible to ignore.

Chloe walks through the park on a cold night. Her nose was running from crispy air, but she didn't even mind, it was better than being surrounded by judgmental eyes everywhere she went. She tried her best to try to hide how much it actually bothered her but she couldn't help but break down sometimes, She never really knew how alone she was.

She was a selfish snob that cared more about her image than how nice she was to others. She's been pretty quiet for the past few months, causing fewer akumatizations to happen among her peers. But she was lonely, with only Sabrina to keep her company, her life was blander than she realized. No one wanted to be friends with a former mean girl superhero reject. She is a very rich pretty tall blonde girl but she had a hard time making friends, walking through the almost empty park made her forget all her first-world problems and it allowed her to enjoy the moment she was currently in.

Chole continues walking through the park when she hears soothing music from the strum of an acoustic guitar, following the sound she stumbles across a seemingly abandoned shed

===

LUKA

===

Luka and Kagami ended things 3 months ago, but of course things don't just end that easily, they've gotten back "together" 4 times in that time span.

His 19th birthday was coming to an end and he still hadn't gotten a text from Kagami

maybe she forgot...

He strums a few notes of Kagami's song on his Guitar

I know I shouldn't care but-

He plays a few notes of Marinette's song

even she wished me a happy birthday