Chapter 1

I've read way too many of these and want to write my own. So here

Peter:
I was exhausted. School was hard. Well not the classes, just the people. Mainly Flash. But luckily the week was over and I could hang around the tower and do the work I loved.
The monthly Avengers meet up was tomorrow and it would be fun to see some of them again. I had some juicy news that I couldn't wait to share. So I made sure all my blankets were still stuck to the ceiling, and fell asleep.

The next day I woke up bright and early. I said a quick goodbye to May and after a look at the traffic, swung my way to Stark Tower.
It was quicker, and I kept an eye out for crime on the way. I managed to help an old lady cross the road in time, which wasn't much but it felt good.
There hadn't been a lot for the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man to do lately. But there was a lot for Peter. I had school of course, but that was easy. The hard stuff was on the weekend. I managed to convince Mr. Stark to let me have an actual internship. It was genuinely challenging and fun, and I made some new friends.
But that wasn't the focus for today. It was Avenger time.
I walked in and waved to the receptionist. She was always really nice to me and gave me lollipops. Ooh there it is!
She chucked one at me which I caught without problem.
I unwrapped it and swiped my badge as she yelled at me.
"One day you'll miss Peter! Just you wait!"
Yeah right. "You can try!"
I took the elevator straight to the common room, where he was sitting on the couch.
"Hey kiddo, you're here early."
"Hey dad! Don't act surprised, I know FRIDAY told you I was here."
He grinned and patted the seat next to him. "You got me. But for real, why're you here so early? The meeting starts in an hour."
I sat down and shrugged. "I just wanted to make sure I'd be in time."
"Uh huh. Let me guess.... you got Shuri's help this time."
"...maybe."
He chuckled and put his arm around my shoulder. "What am I going to do with you?"
I shrugged again before noticing the uneaten waffle on his plate. Without hesitation I took it and shoved it in my mouth.
"Hey!"
A laugh came from behind us. "The great Tony Stark, beaten by a kid."
I turned around and waved."Hi Pepper!"
"Don't eat with your mouth full Peter. Didn't your aunt feed you?"
I swallowed and grinned. "She did, but with great power comes a-"
"Great big appetite, I got it." She threw me another waffle. "Eat up kid."

A while later we were all in the meeting room, discussing any potential threats and all around news. Despite how long I knew them, it was still the coolest thing to be in the same room as the avengers.
Suddenly Mr. Stark snapped his fingers. "I just remembered, there's a high class tour going on today, so be prepared for visitors. No combining Peter and SpiderMan, he's just an intern."
Tours happened all the time, but they usually stuck to the lower floors. Someone must be rich to get better access .
With that over they started talking about hero stuff again. It took a while but finally the important stuff was over, and it was my turn. I jumped up with a smirk.
"Alright guys, you know what's up. Nothing new on my end, but..." I held out my hand. "Mr Stark?"
He tossed me a chocolate milk which I took a long sip of for dramatic effect.
"I went over it with Shuri, and we have five new reasons to prove that Steve and Bucky are dating."
Most of them laughed, but Steve just groaned. "Give it up Peter! No matter what, we'll keep denying it. You can't prove anything."
I stuck my tongue out. "Maybe not, but I can definitely prove you're more than just friends. So onto reason number 1! Bucky-"
I was cut off by a loud and confused yell.
"WHAT THE HELL PARKER?!"
I spun around to see my classmates standing on the other side of the glass.
Uh oh.