Part Two

In America at night ....
Hajar sits awaiting the date of her plane ....
In her memory, she goes back ...

Flash back ...
Hajar returned home very happy because Dr. Khaled asked for her hand and would come to officially present to her family ... Finally, her dream of marrying her doctor, Dr. Khaled, an ambitious man with high morals and a handsome young man, came true.
She entered and found her family sitting, so she smiled at them, saying ..

Hajar ... it is fine that you all gathered with me to give you good news ...
Dia ... is it okay?
Mason ... I don’t see her love for sure.
Grandma ... and what is the reason for your joy, Yajogo, we were so happy with you ...
Hajar ... I decided to marry ...
Everyone ... was surprised ...
Why are you talking too much, immigrant?
Hajar ... the grandfather's grandfather, too
Lamar ... so don't you know who is the crunch ... and what do you know?
Hajar has changed her facial features for the reason her sister said
Hajar ... so what, Yalmar, do not abide by your limits ... did you forget that I am your older sister?  It is because I can give you your freedom to do what you want to phone. Think about it wrong?  Phone, tell me that I am with my friend and this sweet talk?  Above you and she and you, and they know that Hajar Harb did not like this empty talk ... I love Dr. Khaled, but our Lord knows that there is no need between me and him other than all good except that he is my doctor who is teaching me, and I wish I would not hear this word again ...?  . I know that you are accompanied, but there are still little children, I let them live their youth.  I don’t want to be angry at you ... okay?
Diya ... don't you want yourself, Hajar ... you are the sweetest and most beautiful sister who compensated us for the death of our mother and father. You and Tita are our ideals. Right, we are so chaotic, but like you did not tell me to live our youth ..
Hajar ... I am sorry, Lamar, I don’t have upset you with my words ... my intention, by God, you are the best thing that I have ever had in my life, by God ..
Lamar ... and I can be upset with you. You are the most beautiful of Dana. If you are upset with the whole world, if I even get upset with myself, I will be upset with you, Yamama Hajar ...
Hajar ... joking ... I didn’t tell you when this word makes me so big ... it makes me feel that I have 50 years ...
Grandma ... the salvation of girls, saved us from suffocation and reconciliation every day?
You all laughed happily ...
Hajar ... it is true, Dr. Khaled brings his family and wanders us at night ...
Everyone ... happy ... OK ...
At that time Hajar felt an unmatched happiness because that family and this love would meet together in Hajar's heart .... It was a wonderful feeling that she felt like a queen ....

Bye bye
Back ...
Two tears fell from Hajar’s eyes by stealthily over those memories whose owner is now in non-existence. He has only become in memory, but she promised him that she would not forget those memories no matter what the matter cost ....
Suddenly, she heard the announcement of the take-off, so she quickly noticed, took her bags, and boarded the plane ....
Not long after, the plane began to take off, and here Hajar’s fear began, as she has something of a fear of high places in general, not just from the plane ...
She held her chair firmly until the plane rose in the sky here, her fear gradually diminished until her natural pulse stabilized ...

Are you afraid of high places?

This voice came to her from her side, she looked around and found an old lady, but wealth appears on her ...

Hajar ... who are you?
The lady answered her with confidence ... my name is Intissar ...
Hajar ... you are welcome ..
Victory .... you are a bae, what is your name?
Hajar ... my name is Hajar ... Hajar Hamza Harb ...
The lady looked at her in shock and joy at the same time ...
Intissar ... are you Hajar?  I mean, you are a loyal girl ..
Hajar ... oh God, have mercy on her ... but you know, where did you look like Mama? Egyptian ... because Mama did not look outside Egypt, and your accent is Egyptian ...
Triumph ... Uh, Egyptian, and I lived between the two countries. I used to visit my son in America, but I live in Egypt ... But what is the story of God, may God have mercy on her. This is Wafaa who died?
Hajar ... You look like you do not know how he was dead, but he was dead 20 years old ...
Victory with understanding ... I mean, your grandmother told you that there is something needed, because the way you speak is indicative of that ...
Hajar ... I don’t understand anything?
Triumph .... I migrate, keep your mother's aunt, may God grant her mercy.
Hajar ... Shame on you, may God have mercy on our dead ... Remember the beauties of your dead ...
Victory ... not why his death remains true?
Hajar ... in shock ... do you mean what?
Victory ... this topic is long explained ...
Hajar ... any abbreviation?
Triumph ... let your grandmother tell you, keep asking her ...
Hajar ... what is the story ..?
Triumph ... it appears that your grandmother told you nothing pure ...
Hajar ... something like that, exactly?
Victory ... Ok, look, migrate, the story remains ******