Quotation

in Greece
At Murad and Hajar on a yacht at sea
Murad / What do you think migrate in this atmosphere?
Hajar / I am happy as long as you are happy my life
Murad / Do you know Hajar? I don’t know what I got from the day that you entered my life messed up and felt that this is a new beginning with you. The first thing you discovered, I forgot all this world and stayed with you.
Hajar / It is true that I took so long that I did not get used to your love, but in the end I loved you and I want you. You know that Hajar is a war for what you love is difficult to hate and remain loyal to this love ..
Murad / Of course my heart, but this world is strange, I mean someone would have imagined that the outfit of Mamurad Al-Saadani, the grandson of the Saadani family, also remains the grandson of a war family. I never imagined that one day
But you know Hajar, I am very happy even though I did not see Mama, may God have mercy on her. You licked her?
Hajar / Whatever I saw and lived with her of course, I was a woman, who was an angel of her life. She kept the limit and no one hurt the world, but the one who always hurt her in the world by hurting the kind ...
Murad / How many years did you have when you passed away?
Hajar / 17 years old ...
Murad / Oh, I mean, I was 21 years old?  True strange world ...
Hajar / You know, had it not been for Nader's insistence that it was about his older brother, I wouldn't have known that you were Murad Abul Azam, not Murad Al Saadani ...
Murad / had it not been for Maher Abu Azm, who was supposed to be my uncle ... but we were supposed to report him ..
Hajar / No, you want to stay like that. It does not mean that it is the reason that we keep working like him and respond in his own way. Be better than him, and it is a good thing that you grew up in a family like the Al-Saadani family .. There is no need that was missing you.
Murad / But there is a strange thing in it. Maher told me that his article is not for Nader ..
Hajar / What is my soul?
Murad / He told me about what helped him to switch between me and the real son of the Saadani family ...
Hajar / someone we know?
Murad / unfortunately uh .. your mother ..!
Hajar / Not shocked ...
Murad / what does it mean?
Hajar / I mean, salvation remains normal, any calamity that you did in a long time will not be affected because I and my sisters considered it dead for a time. We thought it was dead, and now we are the ones who paralyzed it from our history and considered it dead ...
Murad / Yalla, but God forgive her ...
Hajar / Leave us on our honeymoon. We don’t think about the past and the monster. Leave us in the sweet and sweet, and wear this honeymoon
Murad / of course ...
He took them on a long journey in Greece and left all their pasts behind ....
Murad / I love you so much, migrate, I don't know you leave me for any reason ...
Hajar / I’m my life, I’m not thinking about separating myself from you. You want Dana. I will die. If something like this happens to you, I understand I don’t just love you. I’m dying in you ...
Murad / You know that I thought for a moment that Karim your son, you and Khaled, I felt that he could take you from me and make you love me
Hajar / I myself thought like that, but I could not prevent my soul from loving you and prefer you to your side for the rest of my life..You know that the appearance of Karim at a time like this was a miracle to live with you because it was possible to return with Karim and live with him ...
Murad / Thank God that we are the same ...
Hajar / I am the praise of our Lord that he compensated me for you, I want you to love you, what will not be described as love. If I repeat I say from here to the end of this world, I will not be able to express what I am going to understand?
Murad / I understand you, Murad, from his face, but we can nullify our words and clear our hearts and eyes, but those who speak on this solitary honeymoon, I wish we would throw behind our back all the worries and forget any need and live the most beautiful time together ...
Hajar / Okay my soul ...

In the palace of the Harb family ...
Nader returns very happy and finds Sandy and Diya sitting together ...
Diya / Malik see you happy, why?
Nader / You don't want me happy or what?
Diya / May God bless you.
Sandy / Ahm, we are here, gentlemen.
Nader / God is fine .. Tell me more, I want to see what will you do?
Sandy / Break your bone, you and hey just ...
Diya and rare together / But?
Dia / Asusu?  Are you okay?  Dana Dudi ..
Sandy / Mathonesh, but Nader Da is a private property ...
Dia / From when are these ordeals?
Sandy / After you finish the job ...
Nader / This is the reason for my excitement, that I saved you, Yasandi, from your husband, and I became free by telling you.
Sandy / are you talking really hard?  I love you so much, my heart, Sandy .. forget the lost ...
Diya / Ok, don't these ordeals are before me ...
Sandy / By God, I walk, my soul is repentant, I am proud, and a few spoiled you ....
Dia / Moataz?  Well, you looked like me ... It is true whoever met his beloved ones forgot his companions ... Take yourselves from yourselves for the best of love that fonds you like what you love in the house ....
Nader / Walk yabt ...
Dia / ok
Nader / I'm really hard for your lost text?
Sandy / You are my heart.
Nader / I wish I met you a long time ago ... by saying what?  What do you think we do our engagement next Thursday, and after you finish months, we marry you?
Sandy / I agree ...
Rare / fast ..?  Okay, take a little while, so I can say to you, spoiled!
Sandy / I mean that, well, I know, there is no passport ..
Nader / God bless you
.  Sandy / So, just fine
Nader / I love you and shouted at the top of his voice, shouted around the palace / I love you Yasandi ... I love you, I want the lost ...
Sandy / I am dying in you ...

I hope you like it.  The quote and your expectations for all the new in the novel are limited to the chapters that have a role
And this quote from the next chapters, and if you have much support, I will also provide you with quotes ..

Your support is the secret of my success. I hope you support me
And your expectations ...
Goodbye with the coming seasons

I called it destiny
Asma Al-Omari ...