Author's Note

Hello everyone! My name is...well, I can't tell you. If anyone from my school found this, then I'd die of embarrassment. So let's call me Evelyn. I like that name. It's pretty.

Anyways, I'm here to tell you a bit about this story. I guess I'll start at the beginning.

This story is and always will be close to my heart. Of course, like many fictional pieces, it's based off of my life. Almost everything (except for names) in this story is either happening to me currently or has happened to me in the past. "My" character, Megan, is a lot like me. So if you take a close look at her personality, you'll eventually get to know me better as a person.

The character of Ellie is actually based off of one of my close friends. Her name is actually Ellie (she didn't mind if I changed the name or not). Once again, her character has her exact personality. So you can also learn more about her.

Ellie is actually the person who inspired me to start writing this story. She's a great writer herself, with her story, "Elephant Girl", reaching almost 10K reads (it's wonderful by the way. I suggest you read it). She even made the cover for me. So thanks to Ellie, or Loverofwriting97, for helping me realize that writing is one of my passions.

I'm planning to have one chapter up each week. For example, I'll have Chapter 1 up by THIS Saturday night. Which happens to be today. You probably know what I mean. I'm going to update every evening on Saturday. So just think of these three (I'm gonna upload chapter one today) little things as this week's Saturday update.

I just wanted to close by saying how much I appreciate even like, five people reading this. It means the world to me, so thanks so much everyone! I love you all so much! I'm so glad that you get to come on this journey with me. Now (hopefully), enjoy the story! :) <3

~Evelyn