Chapter Nine-Well, I'm Not That Weird

Quick story about me--I rush to emotions. Like. All emotions, positive or negative. That isn't always best, as negative emotions are more my forte than positive. The closest to a true, positive emotion I've had was the last time I talked to Antonio. That would've been...Two? Three days ago?

I've lost track and I just don't care.

I'm tired of being in here--it's just...bad memories. Let's leave it at that. Only, let's see if I can actually find the door. I know, I know, I can always poof myself out. But where's the fun in that?

Eventually, I do find my way out. It's relatively quiet, and it looks like we're in the middle of nowhere. I let a light grin stretch across my features; I could live with middle of nowhere. Besides--it's not like I really care where it is in general.

Letting my feet touch the ground, I notice something dark amongst the tan landscape. Oh, thank god, found my flats.

A few minutes later--the ribbons are a pain to tie--I've got them on finally. I feel better, somehow, wearing these. Don't ask why.

I notice the lack of people--Funny, there should be at least...seven, I think. Ah well, can't get everything you expect, huh?

However, my uneasiness is still present. I can swear to you I'm being watched. Couldn't tell you why...at least, right now. I'm sure I'll figure it out at some point. Not everything is permanently unknown. Especially for a Time player!

I steal quick glances around, in every direction I can see. Not much going on here, but I recognize some of the sounds from when I first arrived in the timeline. They sound faint, though, so either I suddenly can't hear or they're farther from my current position than when I originally showed up.

Letting out a sigh, I kick at the sand. I hate, absolutely hate not knowing things. As a Time player, and even as a Seer I should know.

I still...I still feel watched. It's such an annoying feeling, y'know? It's terrible, not knowing if somebody out there's watching you, even if all you do is kick at the sand, and you don't know who it is or where they are.

"Bunch of bull..." I grumble, and kick at the sand. Ow, hard bit, wonderful. Just my bloody luck, I suppose. Turn up somewhere, not knowing where you are or who anyone is, and have everyone be...unsure of you. Yeah, that works, "unsure".

Rubbing at my sleeves--another one of my nervous ticks, if I didn't already say--I turn my gaze upwards again. The sun is so freaking bright here. With this, and the sand bloody everywhere, I'd have to guess I'm in some random desert. I repeat. Just my bloody luck.

Eyes with no pupils = terrible in sunny conditions. Just so you know.

I kick myself up, getting tired of standing there. Where to go now? I wasn't told where I could or...Actually, I wasn't told anything. Besides a few names, everyone here has said all of a few sentences towards me.

To go towards the noise or in the opposite direction? That, dear reader, is my question of the day. Maybe I could get some answers if I were to go towards the noises. Seems like my best bet if I ever want to know where I am.

Nodding in...agreement to myself, I start in the general direction of all the sounds. One more glance upwards shows another building, different than the one I previously was. This secondary building...it seems to stretch towards where I plan on going. Maybe it's a better idea to go that way. Heck, I might come across someone from the group. Hopefully.

With this plan in action, I find a rather large, open window, and proceed to enter the building. Wish me luck, dear reader...wish me luck.

End of Chapter Nine