Chapter Two-Eyes

It was what... ten, fifteen minutes before someone else came in? I was a quarter of the way done untying myself, when I heard the door open again, and footsteps.

Expecting it to be the people from earlier, I started to say something, before stopping when I realized it wasn't one of the people from earlier. I rose a brow in confusion. "Who are you?" I asked, trying to sound a little less arrogant than I did earlier.

"Names are not important." I noted the voice was another male, and a German one at that.

Gah. I don't like Germans all that much. Letting out a sigh, I glanced upwards. "What happened to the other two?" I might have come off as worried, I guess, but I was anything but.

"They were finished with their turn to watch you," The man replied, sounding somewhat monotone, like myself at times. "and I was stuck with the next turn."

Stifling a giggle, I continued to look up at the other. "That sucks...I thi--"

I got cut off mid-sentence. "Wait."

"...what?"

This was the moment I got a good look at the other person. Not much to note, other than he had really tiny glasses. "What is wrong with your eyes?"

"...I'm technically dead?" I mutter. It's not the first time I've been asked that. Certainly not the last, either. Though, I suppose the matter-of-fact way I might have said why my eyes are the way there are wasn't helping my situation.

"That...doesn't make any sense. You're right here." The man's voice wasn't as monotone, but filled with an odd, child-like curiousity.

Before I could say another word, I had my head tilted upwards, presumably so he could get a better look at my eyes. Another thing noted--this guy wore gloves too.

"You have no irises, or pupils...Strange." I shrugged. I was used to the fact my eyes are pure white. I'd been "dead" for awhile now.

"I know?" I replied, letting my voice return to my regular, monotone sound.

There was a "hmph" noise from the other, and he let go of my face. "Interesting...very, very interesting." I heard erratic footsteps, as though he was pacing.

"It might be for you, but not for myself." I murmured, letting myself sound arrogant again. It was more fun that way.

"How long have they been like that?" He asked, stopping the pacing.

Shrugging, I replied after a few moment's thought. "About a year and a half...Yeah. Year and a half."

"And they haven't...returned to normal in that time frame?" The child-like curiosity was back, which I have to admit, amused me.

"They've been white since I died. Though I did wear colored contacts for awhile." That was when I lied about my past, pretending my session never happened. I often wish I hadn't decided to give up my secret.

"I assume so no-one would stare at you." The man started pacing again. Which was, in my opinion at the time, it was odd.

"I was lying about my past at the time. Pretending my...session never actually happened." This was the moment I expected him to walk out, just like the other two did. But no, I heard no door opening.

"Your session?" He stepped closer, staring straight at me.

"Yeah. It's weird." I mused, glancing off to the side. "I don't like talking about it. Bad things have followed after I start describing the game." I have to admit at this point, I had almost finished untying myself. About sixty percent done, I think.

"Well then." The man's voice sounded annoyed, and I heard quiet muttering, which I assumed was in German. I didn't pay much attention at the time, because I didn't care then.

As far as I was concerned, this person one of those was keeping me here. And before you ask, I can't really timeline-hop without my hands. Which were tied behind my back.

The rest of the time he was in there, it was pretty much silence from both of us, with the exception of a few murmurs or e occasional question by myself.

End Of Chapter Two